Infinity - page 6

- where can i read more about Infinity's robot?

- does anybody out there who can use Infiniti's signal with multiplier lower than 1?

0.1 for example... i always get strange trades with "from" and "to" marks... even if there are no partially closed trades...

Just want to say thank you, Infinity!

Dear Infinity,

I have observed your trading for last several says on demo, and I have been amazed at the performance. I think I am one of the luckiest person among the followers of your signal. I just wnat to say thank you for your hard work, and for your willingness to share your best effort.

I hope I can trade with you for longer term.

Best Regard,

thx ZioBoje... i thought it will work if i set the lot multiplier in the ras ea parameters settings...

@ Sliffy

Sliffy,

here is the link to know more about new (incoming) Infinity's EA's:

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/12447-4-new-ea-s-will-be-announce-soon-by-infinity-800-to-1-600-monthly

About lot multiplier less than 1, I'm using it live (on my Alpari UK account) @ 0.2 lot multiplier: the only important thing to do, is to leave the RAS EA (on your MT4 chart, better if GBP/JPY pair, due to its high frequency ticks), with DEFAULT input/settings (that is, 1 lot multiplier and 9999 as max lot size, but don't forget to allows for trades partial closing putting the relative parameter on "true"), then, modify the lot multiplier (0.2 in my case), the max lot x trade and the min lot x trade fields (for me, 0.08 and 0.02 respectively) DIRECTLY from your Infinity Stats page on RAS web site (after you have logged in, of course, with your account details).

For me, in that way, it has worked perfectly since I started to trade demo, then live (three weeks now), the Infinity signals.

Give a try (demo before!) following the above indications of mine and you will see, it will work like a swiss clock!

Hope this help.

ZioB

sliffy:
- where can i read more about Infinity's robot?

- does anybody out there who can use Infiniti's signal with multiplier lower than 1?

0.1 for example... i always get strange trades with "from" and "to" marks... even if there are no partially closed trades...

Infinity,

i don't know your email address... how should i send you my email address to keep it private?

Good morning

Send it on my private message inbox with your UID #...

settings of Zio

Zio Boje--thank you for your explaining the settings to get to work like swiss clock! Does it not work when you just click on the EA properties box? And you said in your case you set limits of .08 and .02. Can you further clarify that. I have $7500 in my demo account and lot multiplier set at .20 (in the RAS settings directly as you suggested) Where do you arrive at the .08 and .02 numbers. What happens if I leave at default here?

Thanks for helping.

good trading Infinity!

My second week as subscriber to your service Infinity. I need to get my settins correct, and am working on that, but then should enjoy the ride. Keep up good work!