Infinity - page 10

money management

Remember the infinity money management table... in a USD$ 40,000 account in this moment the DD is usd$ 3,500 and the expected DD is almost usd$ 4,000.

Hope this help

Pedro Echenagucia

Dear all

Dear All,

I have view my list and Adems not one of my subscribers he is mad viewer only..... What ashamed of you man...

Dear adems,

I know you didn't use the rules with MM I start my account with 40,000$ and I have been made till now 18,000$ which keeps me 58,000$ my DD now around 6000$ which is 10% of my account.

Example 1,000$ account with DD 100$ isn’t that acceptable!!!!!!!!

for sure I could stay in the market and for you If you are using or over size your multiplier not my mistake at all and look I have made 3000$ binging of the week and my DD now around 6000$ so when you calculate .... You will see the actual DD 3000$ only???

People so greedywhy you over size your multiplier please answer...

for the next comment of the bad idea depending on others.....I agreed with you coz you can't know what the other traders thinking.....

for me I put my signal to share long term profit and help.... but Its look bad idea that people start to blame me and get funny words on me so why I have to stay....everyone here over size his account multiplier.

Reply your comments..... Upon the above calculation....

Don't worry Infinity . Don't let one hater get you down, they're all around the place. He's probably not a trader, or a VERY new one and doesn't understand that trading is a risky venture and high DD is a big possibility in order to earn a "high" profit.

Looking at your past performance, you have done EXTREMELY well (my track record is only around 160pips/month, with higher DD than you at times).

I hope you're here to stay for the long term! Cheers! I'll gladly subscribe to your signals (after my preliminary testing).

PS: If at least one trader likes your signals, you're doing a great job! At least one of your subscribers is happy

hey guys,

pls calm down... i guess Infinity looked for amsads which is not the correct rentasignal id so he couldn't find him... i'm not here to protect Infinity but i think he's doing his best and dd are acceptable if you use the suggested money management... dd and even losses are the part of forex trading... nobody will know 100% which direction the price will go... i had losses last week as well because i used equity guard unfortunately too tight and trades were closed before they went positive... it's my fault and i didn't blame Infinity... i hope that gu will reverse and trades go to profit...

just a question to Infinity: is it too risky to trade above the existing trades?

just go on Infinity...

Good morning,

Dear Amsads,

U proof that you are one of my subscribers......

I apologize for attacking you just to be honest you close your trades by yourself ....... tell me the truth did you over size your multiplier????

coz if you had account of 20,000$ DD of 2,000.00would be normal !!!!

I'm here not to blame your MM but I'm recommending you to the power Key....

I swear God that since I start using MM I didn't lost my account.....

Regards,

Infinity....

Infinity,

it's ok that your account is growing and it's almost 60.000 usd now and you can bear 6.000 usd dd... but this dd is 2.000 usd more than in the beginnig and you should take care to new subscribers who are starting to trade and they don't expect more than 100 usd draw down/1 micro lot... the max dd was over 160 usd/1 microlot yesterday...

you may should trade on demo account with 0.01; 0.02 and 0.04 lot and we could use the appropriate lot multiplier to fit to our account... so dd won't depend on your own account size...

Good day..

sliffy:
Infinity,

it's ok that your account is growing and it's almost 60.000 usd now and you can bear 6.000 usd dd... but this dd is 2.000 usd more than in the beginnig and you should take care to new subscribers who are starting to trade and they don't expect more than 100 usd draw down/1 micro lot... the max dd was over 160 usd/1 microlot yesterday...

you may should trade on demo account with 0.01; 0.02 and 0.04 lot and we could use the appropriate lot multiplier to fit to our account... so dd won't depend on your own account size...

Dear Sliffy,

Appreciate your recommendation.....I'm planning to do this before that Just let me close last week deals then I will keep 2000 account and let others decide the lot they prefer..

Regards,

Infinity...

nice

please make it with the smallest 0.01 lot... just a suggestion: you may use mt4 multiterminal, so you can open trades on your real and demo account simultaneously...

thx for the pips... just go on

i will put magnet below the monitor to make gu fall

Your New Infinity's EAs

Hello Infinity.

What about your new four (five, including the one on GBPJPY) EA's you are going to introduce?

Are you still working on them?

When do you think to make them available for those interested (release date) and in what way, monthly lease or one time purchase (hope the first one!)?

Please, let us know, thanks!

ZioB