Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 33

Perfect machine

PAVA: I have 2 question for you, so can speculate,ponder, wonder,play around, REMEMBER, and if you

want to...give some answer even if is full of nonsense like you are used to (empty criticism).

The introduction...: Many people in this world of forex speculate-that is, think about without hardcore evidence- the

very famous question we all talk about; that is; if a holy grail do exist? such that the perfect system, by perfect I mean 99.999999% accurate NO EVEN A SPECK OF DUST OF REPAINTING WITHIN IS ESSENCE

if it is less than that is not a holy grail but close to.

I may even say that the holy grail IS NOT A SYSTEM BUT AN INDICATOR OR IDEA cause to get to that level of

certainty you only need one indicator and one indicator only. An indicator or idea that you just

do 1000X times and get same result. An indicator or idea that, no need to have a high stop loss

(with high pending losses) to get the accurate and consisten result one after next.

An indicator or idea that will pull $200 dollars or less all the way to million if you have the time to.

An indicator or idea that make you so confident that you will dream about forex everyday waiting for the

next move. An indicator or idea that have the perfect medium between not too frequent but not too

rare signals, don't grasp too much money but don't grasp to little among others. Other people also speculate

about: is it possible to get such an accurate indicator or idea in this realm of extreme noise.

Taking into account other factors like broker manipulation, gaps within price, problems arising

from faulty ticks. Even with the great problem of the uncertainty of the last bar I did talk

about long ago. Well pava just look at the universe, full of uncertainties, mysteries, and randomeness

and yet there is perfect order.

Without so much pondering on this subject here the 2 questions:

1) Does the holy grail (as it applyies to forex) exist?

2) Is it possible to get an accuracy of 99.9999% (without counting human error, or errors due

to not enough experience using this accurate indicator (which in a way is also human error)?

Pava, here is tic_tac answer: Yes, there is perfect order in forex even if is

even absurd to talk about cause... I think I reached that point (to early yet to say) and I may

even prove it latter on (of course with hardcore evidence just like I am used to...) ON REAL ACCOUNT.

we will talk after you prove it....

dremur

I have an indicator dremur, as I already said that he was - a crook

Files:
muralert.rar  2 kb

Dear Tic_Tac, there is a forum to share their operating time, and not just correspondence. Can you last a little to share your system? We are not enemies, but friends to each other.

you are not talking about me Alexandr?...(friends & stuff....coz I might not be your best friend)...thanks for muralert....I knew it was mura from the beginning...cheers:)

mrtools:
Not exactly like the last one but kinda close if you go to their site surf around there a little you will find some recommended settings. Also did a little work on the Esaz indicator.

cool indeed

Perky:
some ffts vfft is ok on 1 hour set to 24 hrs but dunno if id use it

Hi Perky, thanks for posting this, could not get the vfft to display.

What are you using now? This reminded me of the cycle_point_kroufr,

which I took another look at and your post of the cycle indicators, which I could not get the other cycle kroufr extreme to display.

Perfect machine vs market: Update 1

Pava: I haven't seen any answer for the 2 question I ask you? why?

I will show anyone the misconception about

"there is NO 99.9999% perfection in forex" is just a speculation

nothing more, nothing less. But since I like to break down

any speculation in forex together with any criticism it usually comes

together with...here is my first 3 orders closed

on LIVE ACCOUNT. No loss as of now.

As I said before there is no worst blind than

the one that don't see hardcore evidence, unless you are one of

those guys that monkey don't see/talk/listen, and that's another story.

My PERFECT MACHINE doesn't even have a profit factor, why?

profit factor formula assumes losses in the calculation.

But perfection knows no losses unless it is caused by human error and

so PERFECT MACHINE knows no losses either unless I make a human error.

I stop trading on Thursday or Wednesday because I don't want to get caught with an open order on Friday when the market close that will

force me to close before my target is reached. And so I am done for this

week. By the way, that's the only way I see myself losing (if indeed it happen) in forex either by getting caught with an open order on Friday, or the lack

of experience in using my idea (which is, as I said before, human error).

"Well pava just look at the universe, full of uncertainties, mysteries, and randomeness and yet there is perfect order.

Without so much pondering on this subject here the 2 questions:

1) Does the holy grail (as it applyies to forex) exist?

2) Is it possible to get an accuracy of 99.9999% (without counting human error, or errors due to not enough experience using this accurate indicator (which in a way is also human error)?

Pava, here is tic_tac answer: Yes, there is perfect order in forex even if is

even absurd to talk about cause... I think I reached that point (to early yet to say) and I may even prove it latter on (of course with hardcore evidence just like I am used to...) ON REAL ACCOUNT."

Welcome to the near perfect world of PERFECT MACHINE... the manifestation of near perfection...near perfect order within a world of caos...a creation of tic_tac a.k.a. Genius-for-Rent-Inc.

Interesting facts: Pava you will have more probability of hitting the lottery twice before "finding" something close to my PERFECT MACHINE...

"I stop trading on Thursday or Wednesday because I don't want to get caught with an open order on Friday when the market close"- doesn't sound like perfect machine to me.....

Pava:
"I stop trading on Thursday or Wednesday because I don't want to get caught with an open order on Friday when the market close"- doesn't sound like perfect machine to me.....

Pava,

Don't be sarcastic again. If you see his complete statement over all those (3!) trades then it is more a matter of taking some time off to spend some of the money that one earned.

Regards ...iGoR