Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 36

nice lil system here

TEB One Min killer @ Forex Factory

#mtf trendline is the line on chart and overlaid stoch 20,7,20

nota bad lil system!!

I use 5 min charts tho - just my prefference

pls stop the bickering if yu hv nothing positive to add here get off the tut..

Files:
killer5m.gif  42 kb

Located here is diamond powertrend 2009.enjoy.......Also traders who want other system must send me a pm with a address in which to send.To the success of the community.

Files:

kevinator:
This is spaghetti mess of a indicator.When MA crosses and recrosses like I already know it will then what?Its not cut and dry like you claim.Same concept as SSL looks good after fact but when you are trading it you do not know if the signal is valid.The non repaint status is a dead give away that the indicator waits until well confirmed that the move is good then gives the signal which is lag and by this time it is too late.This is the reason you only scalp for 5 pips a move three times a day.If it were that good you would trade more frequently like all day.Further proving your FRAUD status.

Yeah..you're partially right...I use that MA cross for filtering only...I did not post the actual signal indicator...that gives me 5-6 pips at the time...(I don't have all day long to sit in front of the computer...too busy)...the system you just posted is laughable...sorry for being honest

kevinator:
Located here is diamond powertrend 2009.enjoy.......Also traders who want other system must send me a pm with a address in which to send.To the success of the community.

Interesting system Kevinator, thanks for posting it. Very kind of you

Regards,

zipfrog

JaJaJa

hxxp://technical.traders.com/Products/display.asp?prodid=301&dbname=tradsystm\tradsystm&tablename=tradingsystems

hxxp://www.kroufr.ru/forum/index.php?action=printpage;topic=11847.0

Since we know now the reason for tictac's happiness... we can search further to get this indicator for free...unless a gentle soul will lend me $500 for a short time...I promiss to give it back....NOT:)

P.S.: Teresh do your job

If I can give my opinion about tic-tac, kenviator and Pava,

About Tic-tac, even he gets the supports from simba (which I respect as much as he respect me) Tic-tac is in my point of view just a smart as the information he is giving to all of you (zero).

Since he started this topic he has shown severall indicators and no systems and showed only fragments of his results but never a complete statement of his total trading results.

He claims to have the closest thing to a holy grail but he does not link his total results trough a publisher link of his platform to show his complete performance.

IMPORTANT: there are only 2 ways to aproach his behaviour.

1) Or he has a real holy grail as he claims. But if one claims this in public then one would also give proof trough a complete statement.

2) Tic-Tac does not want to give any proof at all about his results but then he would not open a topic where he claims how good he is but would keep his systems and indicators totaly privat.

Pava and Kevinator,

2 boyscouts who are on the edge to drop their pants and try to show who has the longest dick.

Conclusion a lot of blah blah about indicators and systems and how good they are but again not one of them who has linked their results to a publisher site so that you could really see how profitable they are.

iGoR...

PS. I start to get fed up with people who claim a lot but don't show any proof.

Just realize then when one starts to speak in public (on forum) that means that he wants to share something.

But if he can't or does not want to give any proof of his results, he is just a bullshiter that want to have his 5 minutes of fame and glory.

If you want to follow a system without any proof of results you give proof to be naieve and that you want to be scammed.

A good trader will never have any problems to show his results.

iGORe...I really have little free time...I trade once in awhile...I like trying new things....and I Love arguments...Trading for me is not money or how many profitable trades I have made...it is a search for the Hooly Grail...just that... in and in itself is what I want...I also search for it in other areas...trading only one of them...Do not act as a referee...coz you ain't...so keep your opinions about me, me, me to yourself...that way I will be able to keep my opinion about you to myself ass well....

iGoR:
If I can give my opinion about tic-tac, kenviator and Pava,

About Tic-tac, even he gets the supports from simba (which I respect as much as he respect me) Tic-tac is in my point of view just a smart as the information he is giving to all of you (zero).

Since he started this topic he has shown severall indicators and no systems and showed only fragments of his results but never a complete statement of his total trading results.

He claims to have the closest thing to a holy grail but he does not link his total results trough a publisher link of his platform to show his complete performance.

IMPORTANT: there are only 2 ways to aproach his behaviour.

1) Or he has a real holy grail as he claims. But if one claims this in public then one would also give proof trough a complete statement.

2) Tic-Tac does not want to give any proof at all about his results but then he would not open a topic where he claims how good he is but would keep his systems and indicators totaly privat.

Pava and Kevinator,

2 boyscouts who are on the edge to drop their pants and try to show who has the longest dick.

Conclusion a lot of blah blah about indicators and systems and how good they are but again not one of them who has linked their results to a publisher site so that you could really see how profitable they are.

iGoR...

PS. I start to get fed up with people who claim a lot but don't show any proof.

Just realize then when one starts to speak in public (on forum) that means that he wants to share something.

But if he can't or does not want to give any proof of his results, he is just a bullshiter that want to have his 5 minutes of fame and glory.

If you want to follow a system without any proof of results you give proof to be naieve and that you want to be scammed.

A good trader will never have any problems to show his results.

Oh really!?? And what is Igor....a washed up unartistic over hyped programmer with no original work the last time I checked.I have seen you in some conversation with intellectuals over there at code base but have come to no conclusion.

IGOR--Last time I checked you had no published works in the metaeditor or published period........so where is the proof of your works.....posts?

LOL your not NEN or Ytokman or the Komposter or CMILLION your like one of the flunkies that knows a bit about code but is lacking the ability to take it one step further so you do what?

Sit on this forum and gather posts to make the appearence of a smart person but WERE THE HELL ARE YOU'RE PUBLISHED WORKS!?

I've looked and cant find them anywhere.With all your opinion about me...whens the last time you helped anyone on this forum with an indicator a EA adjustment a alert and look to this site for answers......

I have systems and files and I build..I have EA's and friends who make EA's with published works on the metaeditor.I try to help everyone and never charge for my works.I will smack you if you cross me as I will always stand up for myself.

Since you are fed up so am I...so why dont you run over to something interesting and see some before and after pictures of the said system...ooh...and also look to this screen shot here.

As far as public records and logs its not my style.I dont feel I have anything t prove to you or anyone else as my record of works speaks for itself.So SINCE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PUBLIC RECORDS AND LOGS WERE IS YOUR PUBLISHED WORKS...IGOR? SO WHO ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE?

Files:

This Igor is pulling the wool over the eyes of this community.This one is no expert....Were is his disertation and complex trade theory located!!?Were can I find his published works!?

He..is not one of the scientific heroes of the russian federation!!He..is not a maverick of this senate!!.I have searched and find no documented public records of his credentials of which I call into question...So does posts and avatar make me respect his word.....any fool can make ten posts a day and have signafigance in two years.I need to see some published works from this guy and if he cannot produce it then I will dismiss him as FRAUD.