Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 28

tic_tac:
Buy the neuroshell (addon) of meyers analytic and try to reverse engineer their system or follow the steps talk about in that paper and try to do it yourself. If you are successful it will be worth the time.

tic_tac,

do you have the c++ code for EPFFT or do you know any site that has the c++ code that Dennis Meyers is mentioning about?I could not find it on the net including in ALGLIB site.Thanks

Here at tsd there is a lot of nice tool

Check this setup with (some modification I did) of indicators and ideas found here at tsd forum (TRADING STRATEGY BASED ON DIGITAL FILTER)

Note: one indicator is Crodzilla and the ideas is J.M. Hurst NOT MINE.

will play with it for some time jeje (cause i like the ideas)

ideas provided by Tic Tac

Files:

OK now open and hold your position open I will let you know when to close

<My reasonable speculation>

I think (JUST A SPECULATION) by combining technique from Hurst idea together with Elliot wave it is possible to, ( if done in the right way) "almost clone" esaz trading system talk about in this page:

Esaz-tradingsystem || Leads The Price - HOME

will be working on this interesting speculation

JUST A CLARIFICATION: THIS IS JUST A NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS

ideas provided by tic tac

tic_tac:
Check this setup with (some modification I did) of indicators and ideas found here at tsd forum (TRADING STRATEGY BASED ON DIGITAL FILTER)

Note: one indicator is Crodzilla and the ideas is J.M. Hurst NOT MINE.

will play with it for some time jeje (cause i like the ideas)

ideas provided by Tic Tac

Great picture! I read numerous times that old masters painted over their pictures...and sometimes not once....they called it repainting....

Forget Esaz, the prediction is drawing manually

Pava doing a lot of money with dremur indi?

Pava: you know quite well about repainting indicator after all, you just bought dremur "perfect indicator" . Pava I like repainting my numerous forward test result, waiting for your so promised forward testing journal u promised me.

Big joe: it isn't so difficult to do it manually. see pic.

Files:

Tic..sorry...I am so busy at work lately...and all that Valentine stuff...I hardly watch the market last few weeks...mind the trading....

Let's see how reliable this hurst idea is...

With the margin of error I may be doing, let's see how reliable this idea is... will see tomorrow>

Of course I didn't confirm with elliot wave theory(?) an important step that should be done.

Files:
x.gif  40 kb

If you want to become a consistent looser go with Elliott Wave Theory....proven false time and time again....not gonna ask this time about end point technique...a_parent_Lee it's not reliable....