Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 31

Well what's his problem, then? Why won't he just go away?

Original ESAZ indicator do not exists...lines were drawn manually....interesting how one can clown something that doesn't exist....

Не ведитесь на Dremura настоящий мошенник .... Он даже неудосужился фон поменять на своих скринах..

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179803

спасибо Danih'у , что просветил, нужно гнать таких с форума

Esaz

Here's Esaz clone daily and monthly with some indicators from chaostradinggroup.com.More information here! https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here post #1572

weekly

Did a weekly c -word of Esaz now just need to figure out how to combine 2 timeframes into 1 indicator then it will be a true c-word of manually drawn indicator

Such a powerful idea wow I admired myself

Pava: last night just got such a powerful idea (and system) that I am amazed. For this very same reason, this idea i think will die with me. Is too much for you to handle pava. Pava: Imagine that this idea is so powerful that even the one minute chart is babyfood to handle. Such an incredible idea that can be used in all timeframe from 1 minute to 1 month. the risk is outstandingly low (less than 15 pips); however, the reward is so vast that if I make a comparison I would say that the losses weight same as feather and the gain weight as heavy as one bowling ball (or 2). this idea transcend all timeframe, all currency just about everything (any obstacle). this idea can be apply to 100 or more currency at the time. this idea can be made automatic very easily or leave it manually (i will opt to leave it manually cause i love simplicity). this idea is so precise that as my thread's name is (there is zero guessing) Imagine pava that you just wait for price to close inside a square very small (5pips or less) and that's about everything that is required to make money with this idea. you will never lose more than 20 pips and the gain as huge. pava I think this idea, is what everyone is looking for. well pava no more description for now, if I let loose of this idea all of a sudden all trader start making money and market will go bankruptcy and that would be the end of betting. by the way pava how ur doing with your awesome indicator?

Tic_Tac

Go already earn your first million .. Stop in the forum to write, and then your million someone will take.

ic-ac...you further search for a perfect system is all the evidence I need that your past ideas never worked...therefore I will not take your word for it...this time regarding your "powerful" new idea that will change the way forex is traded forewer and ever....:)...

Diversification is the key to success Pava

Pava: I thought that u knew about diversification but i guess not. Diversification is the key to success (basic rule number one in forex world)

3 different method same outcome, that is, I stacked up $130 yesterday. Check date. By the way my new idea I named ambush because that is what basically the whole idea is wait for price enter the little target square and give it a little surprise.

see pic with date pava.

Files:
b_1.gif  39 kb
c_1.gif  21 kb

JaHeHe...good luck relying on ESAZ clonification....