Trading System by Xard777 - page 32

Thx Xard infect let me tell you what I am trying to do,

I installed your system alpari-geppy which contains Xard-Lite-v.1.4 then you posted a new version Xard-Lite-V.1.5 and this I want to use with Alpari-geppy but problem is I cannot see this Xard-lite-V.1.4 in navigator,what to do now?

xard777:
Use this one and change settings to suit... Xard777

did someone buy eur/usd yesterday from the level 1.4335-40-45 based on the system being discussed here? If yes, can u please post pictures and reasoning for long position?

As for me, I was shorting eur from 1.4344... and got stopped.

it will still go up , in the next 1 to 2 hour or so

but , according to my dig -- you are just DAMN lucky (up and up since EURO hours today)

personally, I don't like euro/usd, I prefer less risky, some others, at least I got TIME to hedge it , if I bet on the wrong direction

say, you got YOUR ENTRY , one day ago, you won't get much -- blue dotted line is one day

===

let's get to fundamental news (we are technical analyzer, we usually do not have to watch out for NEWS outbreak these days)

around this 2 days

-- GOLD price, shooted up -- above 1000 USD

-- CHINA allow BONDS (it want to be in DEBT, I don't understand why) to throw out to china

these 2 piece of news , should weaken USD a bit, but TODAY, I would only bet on AUD/USD go up and USD/CAD go down, i.e. these 2 currencies get stronger, that is what has been occuring when gold (metal) / oil price rise up

No, I am "lucky" as was stopped out!:))

There was no white star yesterday as a long basis...So, I did not buy...

And today white star on the top permanently changes, any confirmations for recersals, which in the past worked - failed today. So, it take some time to identify the reversal ( if any)...

Files:
eur_1.gif  32 kb

will the current trend , last for next 30 pip (to the same direction)

research, test, pick and mix

ask ziggy, he is the PhD in movement dynamics

Frankly, just more or less similar to writing a PhD published research paper

All the winning and losing and strategy is down to STATISTICS -- each paper need to have some sort of mathematical formulae to verify that it sounds

in charts reading

statistics is about

-- How good is a SYSTEM -- we could use historical data to see what it look like

-- how good is your statistics, about your daily winning / losing , what currency, what time of the day is your most favorite

-- suprisingly, we think we know how to read an INDICATOR, there could be more subtle things to read , from on INDICATOR, if you use it long enough, you should only pick one way -- to read each indicator

-- if a system produce 90% accuracy, 10% are FALSE POSITIVE -or- FLASE NEGATIVE

that would yield a TRUE POSITIVE , TRUE NEGATIVE result in the range of 65 to 70 % only -- with statistics basic knowledge

like, myself, I am afraid of long UPTREND / DOWNtrend, worry that 5 min or 15 min, one bar will swallow all the step-rising / step-falling

then I realise , that I can use that green and pink strip shown

to BUY or SELL --- even it is a LONG trade

--- SL is all down to statistics too

TP --- in the past, I expect 40 or 50 pip profit, if I made some earlier loss, of that day, now I use MY OWN trading statistics, and limit to about 25 pip

and you should realise now, it is not about how many PIPS you can get, but HOW is your statistics on CERTAINTY

if you notice some indicator got some feature, try it on , bet a little bit profit on that -- maybe the subtle trivial things you notice is UNIVERSAL truth

-- but WEATHER of the trading platform, MAJOR news announcement that every traders is expected to TRADE (after the news announce , but not beforehand) -- could be your main OPPONENTS

well, statistics and proven strategy is what you need to find out (about the system, about every indicator that you put on , about YOURSELF --- what do you think in each situation, are you stubborn )

this is my RESEARCH conclusion

xx3xxx:
research, test, pick and mix ask ziggy, he is the PhD in movement dynamics

some traders like to use daily/weekly/monthly pivots, or other forms of identifing support and resistance, for me after testing demo/live price enviroments, I feel murrey levels allow one to map the markets, but you have to be careful which setting you choose, some are P= 1440, and is fine for position or swing trading, intrday traders like p=64, I prefer p=200, with a multi time frame murrey indicator, that shows me bigger time frame levels on intrday time frames, you still can take into consideration these levels on larger time frames making notes, and gage an over all bias into market setiment, and look for opportunities at extremes plus 8/8, or minus 0/8, but I prefer p=200, as on the 15 min it's not to compressed all the time.

For instance if I see price on the 15 min at 0/8 or lower, and at or near a significant 4hr/daily murrey level say 4/8, 4hr, or 2/8 daily, I know price has a high probability for going long. you won;t always have perfect situations to gage setiment, but you can take whatever information and form a certain bias, without them for me, I feel like little rubber raft out in the ocean.

while it does provide you a range/grid it's best to not use it as precise support resistance, but rather a gage as to where were are in the over all scope of things, you can zero in with fibs to add confluence.

I feel they have their place in the forex!

I'm currently short the euro at a 4hr 7/8 level, but I have identified a fib projection at 145.26, and will seek to target a 4/8 level @ .4160 as on the 15 min currently price is at extreme highs intrday time frames....=)

Then back up to .5137, dropping to .8789 if any of us live long enough to see it....LOL

Of course the anal butt heads over at bloomberg, cnbc, and cnn can never tell you that....conversely, I will be looking for the usd/cad to drop to support at .9280, in a choppy range, whould meet resistance intrday at .0985 area, and breakout, upside usd/cad 1.5625 long ways out....LOL

Has someone bought eur against usd on the level in between 1.4480-1.4500 today using the system being discussed to ride this nice uptrend?

I havn't, cause 've been at work ;D

remind you

that euro look so easy this 2 days, -- after the mid of the GMT day has passed

and

the system repaint, so you should watch it LIVE and bet LIVE, if you watch if some times later, the chart will be re-drawn many times already

ziggy123:
some traders like to use daily/weekly/monthly pivots, or other forms of identifing support and resistance, for me after testing demo/live price enviroments, I feel murrey levels allow one to map the markets, but you have to be careful which setting you choose, some are P= 1440, and is fine for position or swing trading, intrday traders like p=64, I prefer p=200, with a multi time frame murrey indicator, that shows me bigger time frame levels on intrday time frames, you still can take into consideration these levels on larger time frames making notes, and gage an over all bias into market setiment, and look for opportunities at extremes plus 8/8, or minus 0/8, but I prefer p=200, as on the 15 min it's not to compressed all the time.

For instance if I see price on the 15 min at 0/8 or lower, and at or near a significant 4hr/daily murrey level say 4/8, 4hr, or 2/8 daily, I know price has a high probability for going long. you won;t always have perfect situations to gage setiment, but you can take whatever information and form a certain bias, without them for me, I feel like little rubber raft out in the ocean.

while it does provide you a range/grid it's best to not use it as precise support resistance, but rather a gage as to where were are in the over all scope of things, you can zero in with fibs to add confluence.

I feel they have their place in the forex!

I'm currently short the euro at a 4hr 7/8 level, but I have identified a fib projection at 145.26, and will seek to target a 4/8 level @ .4160 as on the 15 min currently price is at extreme highs intrday time frames....=)

Then back up to .5137, dropping to .8789 if any of us live long enough to see it....LOL

Of course the anal butt heads over at bloomberg, cnbc, and cnn can never tell you that....conversely, I will be looking for the usd/cad to drop to support at .9280, in a choppy range, whould meet resistance intrday at .0985 area, and breakout, upside usd/cad 1.5625 long ways out....LOL

Where do you find this setting within the indicators?

Thanks,

Jeff

usd/cad

got a lot of volatility and still move quite normal during these few months

can we use any of the system mention in this thread on usd/cad

please show the ENTRY point -- and SL relative to the entry point, in the chart == that you will post