Trading System by Xard777 - page 13

ziggy123:
you want to trade in the direction of perrcieved 4hr strength, look for signals to appear intrday, at the top/bottom of the murrey range, I like to wait for momentum, and a confirmation of both snake force indicators, take for example on the 15 min I use a 1hr snake force also, and look for both of them to fire in the same direction. demo the signals, get a feel for it, I hope everything loads ok, according to the pictures.

thank you ziggy

Files:
jpy.png  20 kb
jpy1.png  29 kb

you got the right idea...

Nice interpretation, of the system, you have the idea..were you able to upload the MTF dnake force indicator ok, some are having difficulties. I don't know if there is a bug in the code, perhaps someone can take a look at it from the souce on this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177902

It appears you were able to load it onto your charts, that is good, I hope everyone can upload the indicator on the template ok, the 30 min with current time frame snake force and 4hr, snake force on 30 min give bigger signals. let me know how it goes in your demo trading!!!

and that everyone has no problems uploading the MTF snakeforce onto the template, lets make some pips!!!!

ziggy...nice work

usd/jpy percieved support

Thanks zard, you have provided and shared a great deal over the years on here and give of your time willingly, I was going to start my own thread, I thought it better to contribute as part of yours!!!

Files:
usdjpy.gif  34 kb

ziggy123:
Thanks zard, you have provided and shared a great deal over the years on here and give of your time willingly, I was going to start my own thread, I thought it better to contribute as part of yours!!!

Great, thanks for the input, much appreciated.

Xard777

We crave for new sensations, but soon become indifferent to them

reminds me of my ex-wife....lolol

ziggy123:
Nice interpretation, of the system, you have the idea..were you able to upload the MTF dnake force indicator ok, some are having difficulties. I don't know if there is a bug in the code, perhaps someone can take a look at it from the souce on this thread.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177902

It appears you were able to load it onto your charts, that is good, I hope everyone can upload the indicator on the template ok, the 30 min with current time frame snake force and 4hr, snake force on 30 min give bigger signals. let me know how it goes in your demo trading!!!

and that everyone has no problems uploading the MTF snakeforce onto the template, lets make some pips!!!!

yes i use this indicators

Hussein, that is great...

tareq hussein:
yes i use this indicators

I am glad you were able to work your way around that, I have had a hacker for some time now, that is preventing me from trying to share my sytem freely, I suppose he feels that the average traders have no business being allowed this information, I do appologive as it has been on-going with this individual...stay away from Forex Social NetWork | Be First Be Original, jeff parks is the name of the person I have encountered, that is causing me some problems. Since you have down loaded the MTF snake force hussein, and have it now on your template, would be be kind enough to post that template, minus the bug in the code, that I seem to have on mine, so others will have no problems, much appreciated!!!

Here is a video for any of you who want to learn how to plot andrews pitch forks for the forex, in a un-conventional manor. side note: when you plot them, if you hold down the CTRL tab, you can paralell slide the pitch fork for added levels, like the picture I provided above.

Here is a video demonstration how to plot

FXstreet.com Live Sessions Archives: Advanced APF Methods To Determine The Price Momentum

Also, I would like to send you a revised support level on the usd/jpy...I don;t get to caught up in subjective theory, but this wolfe wave has caught my eye...and 94.2 on your fib retracment tool, is a new favorite level of the market makers, at least for now it seems to be.

If any of you could help me locate this indvidual, so I can report him to the authorities, perhaps you have hacking skills yourself, I would be happy to mentor you in exchange of his location, for free, 100hrs of traning. In the mean time, happy to provide for FREE!!!

right side brain/trading

No matter how good of a system you have, and the forex, especially last 12 months have been very difficult for alot of traders, and money makers know most are left brain thinkers, couple that with the fact they are aware from an intrday perspective, traditional pre-loaded broker indicators ( designed for the stock market ) do not work, in fact lag to a point with just a certain amount of whip saw will create a physcological night mare for the average would be trader, take 5 people all of above average intelligence have a very good mechinical system, and you will get 5 different results to a large varing degree, why is this, because most are left brain thinkers, ego....the need to be right syndrom I liek to call it, or overly analytical. develope your right side of the brain, and learn to not be your own worst enemy...=)