Trading System by Xard777 - page 35

snake force option

Hey Ziggy,

The indicator on your chart, is that the snake force modified?

I have MTF version of snake force and snake force modified, but the snake force modified does not attach to my chart.

Could you post that indi please. I'll like to check it out.

Thanks

FX sharp:
Hey Ziggy,

The indicator on your chart, is that the snake force modified?

I have MTF version of snake force and snake force modified, but the snake force modified does not attach to my chart.

Could you post that indi please. I'll like to check it out.

Thanks

In order for the MTF snake force to work, you need to have the regular versaion added to your terminal/charts as the MTF refers to it. just do a search on this forum you will find it.

I added this new template so others who maybe struggling with the snake force can understand the CCI/T-3 better..Cheers!

If you downloaded any of the other indictors I shared, they will all add themselves to this template that is, murrey indicator, heiken ashi V, be blessed!

nice chart Ziggy...I like the murrey math too...

For latest update...see post #1

Xard777

xard777:

Here is an update...

Now using alligator lines 6 (white), 34 (yellow) & 89 (red)...also attached a duplicate 6 line with shift 2 to show crossing and backed that up with ssl color cross indicator as well.

When yellow 34 line below red 89 line consider trend to be down and when yellow line above red line consider trend to be up. Watch the white 6 line cross the yellow line and stay in that direction till it crosses the yellow line again.

Now added Murrey math to show H4 and D1 settings and added fibo settings for 5m and 1m charts.

Hope you like it...enjoy

Xard777

thank you xard777 can u add alert for ssl color indicator.

tareq hussein:
thank you xard777 can u add alert for ssl color indicator.

Hi tareq,

I already added an alert to Signal_a, which shows new direction with orange arrows.

Xard777

? did you consider the suggestion

change the MQ4 coding, so it does not REPAINT that much, for those orange and blue horizontal bars??

Nice cohesive nature with your charts zard, that is the name of the game where the parts are not larger than the sum, all working together as a necessary component to help gage momentum, without all that clutter. when the sum is greater than the whole, you end up scratching your head, as price is the ultimate indicator, but if you can mimic it with trend catching, and oscillators, and it's mirrored, would'nt that suggest you have a total opposite view of the same thing, simple, but effective, and oh so lean!!!

xard777:

Here is an update...

Now using alligator lines 6 (white), 34 (yellow) & 89 (red)...also attached a duplicate 6 line with shift 2 to show crossing and backed that up with ssl color cross indicator as well.

When yellow 34 line below red 89 line consider trend to be down and when yellow line above red line consider trend to be up. Watch the white 6 line cross the yellow line and stay in that direction till it crosses the yellow line again.

Now added Murrey math to show H4 and D1 settings and added fibo settings for 5m and 1m charts.

Nice cohesive nature with your charts zard, that is the name of the game where the parts are not larger than the sum, all working together as a necessary component to help gage momentum, without all that clutter. when the sum is greater than the whole, you end up scratching your head, as price is the ultimate indicator, but if you can mimic it with trend catching, and oscillators, and it's mirrored, would'nt that suggest you have a total opposite view of the same thing, simple, but effective, and oh so lean!!!

Hope you like it...enjoy

Xard777

Hi

hi all 1234567899

xard777:
Here is a finished suggestion for a manual trading system...

My main trade screen is 15min charts.

I have added Profiles...

***Before selecting the new profiles please goto profiles and save your current setup as myprofile***

That way you can return to your own screen setup at any time by selecting myprofile

Once you have saved your own profile goto File/Profiles...and select Analysis Mode or Trade Mode

Enjoy!..

Xard777

Hello Xard77

I got your system right now and install it in my MT4. Charts look good, but I cannot find rules in the thread:

- When do I exactly enter?

- What the stoploss and takeprofit?

- What about news time?

- Which pairs and timeframe are to trade?

- How and when to use the analisys or trade profiles?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Maybe, I can help you out here Zard...osoppo, it's apparent you are a newbie, all systems generally have the same basic sets of rules, most scalping systems or range trading can successfully be traded long term and vice versa, you need to determine what kind of trader you are, how much time you can invest in the business, and what your risk appetite is. Any good system will provide optimum signals, question is will you be in front of the computer when they happen.

Now, that being said, you will have far less quality signals on larger time frames, but does that mean you missed the opportunity completly, well no. more often than not you will get 2nd chance opportunities, this being for larger runs, all you have to do is look at the daily, and you can see the USD has been losing strength sing the begining of the year, so how do you plan your attack, particularly for trades lasting a few days, and that is to identify longer term support areas. Often the markets will pause and collect themselves known as breadth in the markets, and will consolidate, this is when you have plenty of short term opportunities via 5 min 15 min, it's hard to catch a trend on the 5 min as it is mostly noise, but you can grab 15-20 pip cycles that happen at least 5 times in a 24hr period, not needing a bias!

so, if the average 5 min cycle is 25 pips, what are you will ing to risk, on such a small time frame you surely don;t want to have a high R/R ratio, I would say 1:1, risking 25 pips, to make 25 pips. On the larger cycles you can aim for higher R/R 3:1-5:1 or even higher, rule is never risk more than you can stomach, some say 5% max, but I have often risk 10-20%.

Your targets are often the end of a cycle, over bought sold, unless you can gage and determine momentum on larger time frames to stay with that trade, and to do this, for more defined and clean signals, I would use the 30 min, as it will not be so chaotic, and have over lapping cycles, but you can do it with the 15 min, and escape at break even, only to re-enter upon an over laping wave. But, the 15 min is also in my opinion a scalping time frame,s snagging 20-30 pips, and will often have 2-3 good opportunites per 24 hr period.

In summary, determine what type of trader you are, how much time you can invest in your business, you might be the type that only takes 10-20 trades a year, if you work full time, so you need to gage market setiment on the 4hr and daily time frames, your potential pips will be larger, but so will your risk exposure, if you identify a support level on the daily and has the potential to go 600-1000 pips, are you prepared to risk 200-300 pips, while a pro can catch that bigger cycle whether trend or counter trend with very low risk exposure breaking it down to smaller time frame entries, it does require computer time.

Also to make it work while as a swing trader, it makes no sense taking the play for 600-1000 pips at only 1$ per pip, if per year you only get 3-4 of those opportunities. lets say your a good trader and you can get 2100 pips out of the bigger cycles, in order to make it work while I think you will need to be at a min of 1-5 standards.

so potential max draw down can be 15K $

That is why most nebies should learn smaller time frames, trading only cycles, of what you see with no need for longer term bias in the markets. Practice, practice, if I was to show you a 1 min chart, and monthly, there is NO way yuou could tell me what time frame it was, learn cycles on the 1 min, as they will mirror what happens on the larget time frames, tell your self the 1hr is the monthly, and 1 min is the 1hr.

Lagging indicators will not work as well on the larger time frames, only because the amount of pips per cycle, and should be used only to gage momentum.

Hope that helps, and you can determine what type of trader you are and what kind of risk appetite.

Zig~

osoppo:
Hello Xard77

I got your system right now and install it in my MT4. Charts look good, but I cannot find rules in the thread:

- When do I exactly enter?

- What the stoploss and takeprofit?

- What about news time?

- Which pairs and timeframe are to trade?

- How and when to use the analisys or trade profiles?

Anyway, thanks for sharing.