Trading System by Xard777 - page 27

pava, blue dot pave the way --- for the investment direction

I use yellow red and green dot to replace the blue dot -- a similar indicator do similar thing, blue circle is nice, but yellow dot is more neat

PS, I was amazed by the programming , presentation skill , esp those look like nano robot

I got oracle cert, but still don't study enough oracle ERP programming !!, so I am amazed by those MT4 programming skill and those people understanding, the deep insight into currency charts-- they see it like a big marker pen drawing

====

xx3xxx:
pava, blue dot pave the way --- for the investment direction

I use yellow red and green dot to replace the blue dot -- a similar indicator do similar thing, blue circle is nice, but yellow dot is more neat

if you don't know the next 5 to 8 pip direction , just let me know, will send you something, that could lay the next few brick for you -- for the pavement

-- but again, you probably got too much indicators already --

PS, I was amazed by the programming , presentation skill , esp those look like nano robot

I got oracle cert, but still don't study enough oracle ERP programming !!, so I am amazed by those MT4 programming skill and understanding insight into currency charts

====

if MT5 come out, will they allow us to use current indicator with MT4 -- to view the charts only ?! or MT5 will become MONEY making scheme for programmer , who can do some conversion ( I just say this, because 1 member say something , in another thread -- so it could be nonsense paragraph anyway)

I want MT5, like those disney 3D movie, when you wear the spectacle in specify way, you can see ARROW become 3D !! -- that will be cool !, rather than a wall paper

I only want to know without the shadow of the doubt the direction of the 1 next candle...that's all....

moving average guppys

slight variation....

Files:
guppys.gif  30 kb

!!!

After playing around a little with a Snake Force indicator an idea came to my mind...I am programming presently a very promising Debbie Does Dallas indicator...will publish it as soon as I finish...hope it will be helpful for trading community....

Pava:
After playing around a little with a Snake Force indicator an idea came to my mind...I am programming presently a very promising Debbie Does Dallas indicator...will publish it as soon as I finish...hope it will be helpful for trading community....

The only thing that would be helpful is if you left and never came back. Like I said, you try way to hard to be funny.

jturns23:
The only thing that would be helpful is if you left and never came back. Like I said, you try way to hard to be funny.

Like I said...I don't know you

Pava:
Like I said...I don't know you

I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you and actually try to contribute to this forum. Your attempts at being funny got old quick.

?

I've been here a hell of a lot longer than you and actually try to contribute to this forum. Your attempts at being funny got old quick.[/QUOTE

in your eyes