Janus Trading Signals on RAS - page 5

Brokers

We have not heard of any live account, which was closed by a Broker, because of any of our systems was traded profitable.

There are rumours in the internet, that Activetrades and ODL moved accounts to a different feed for certain trading strategies.

Janus

MBT MT4 Issue

Dear Janus,

TriggerFX EA trades fixed lot of 0.10 in MB Trading MT4 Live account irrespective of a higher lot size i have mentioned in EA properties. I have checked with MB Trading and they are not able to find out the reason. They maintain that there are many EAs which trade exactly according to the lot size on their platform, but they are unable to give one name. Have any of your subscribers reported this kind of problem?

I do not have any issues with TriggerFX on IBFX and FXDD.

Regards

MB Trading

This is clearly a problem of the RAS EA and not of the TriggerFX system.

There is nothing i can do to solve that issue as a signal vendor.

I have heard, that some RAS EA versions had a reported bug, when calculating lotsize.

Please adress your problem to the RAS support.

Janus

Equity Clarification

Hi Janus,

I'm working on the basis of $1k equity trades at $0.10c per pip?

I think that's correct based on what you've said elsewhere but I just wanted to check.

Thanks

Position Size

That should be fine.

Please check on Demo account first for a few days, that everything works fine, before going to trade a live account.

Janus

Close?

Hi,

Did you (or the EA) issue a close order for the 5 open positions that were carried over from last week on the TriggFX signal?

I'm asking because they were closed out on my account (all for losses) but are still open on the RAS website.

Thanks

ShyamMT4:
Hi,

Did you (or the EA) issue a close order for the 5 open positions that were carried over from last week on the TriggFX signal?

I'm asking because they were closed out on my account (all for losses) but are still open on the RAS website.

Thanks

I'm still carrying those 5 positions (at quite large DD), plus another short from today. Wondering what 515 will do, I think EURUSD is on the way up, finally. But what do I know

Positions

1.No positions have been closed out

RAS website is correct and also please check the posted MT4 stats account posted on the RAS system description

2. "Quite large Drawdown" can only occur, if the account trades with higher lotsize than the reference account, which has a current DD of < 1%.

3.Please read again very carefully the system description. TriggerFX is a mathematical grid system and purely based on this.

Janus

Closed Out

ShyamMT4:
Hi,

Thanks

Hello ShyammT4,

Your account was closed out because of margin requirements by your broker. I also experienced the same issue.

Trade Leverage

Traders,

please read the minimum equity requirements in the system description and

please also follow the reference account at the MT4 stats page.

Here you can see the RAS 515 account at Alpari broker and its equity and Drawdown, which is at present and never was above 1.4% of equity and never higher than 20% of accumulated profits since June 1st.

It is your own responsibility to set the appropriate lotsize factor at RAS EA.

Janus