Janus Trading Signals on RAS - page 11

I am a long-term subscriber to Janus' signals, since March of this year.

I intend to stay. After the RAS debacle back in September when all my open positions were closed at a significant but not disastrous loss (as I am trading with low leverage, heeding Janus' good advice), I switched to Janus' excellent direct hosting setup. Since then the account has more than recovered and is showing excellent profits.

The level of service from Janus and his team has been nothing short of exemplary. Emails with questions and concerns have always been answered promptly and to my satisfaction. The signals are being copied very reliably, and I'm very optimistic about the future growth of my live account.

The systems Janus is using on my account are so rock solid that I know that when there are the inevitable patches of losers, they will be followed by longer spells of winners, and what do you know, the account continues to grow.

Steady growth is key, and low to moderate leverage is fine with me. I'm very glad that I found his systems, as I don't have time to trade myself with work and other commitments.

These systems are by far the best set-and-forget solution I've ever seen, even though I don't actually forget about them (most weeks I monitor the trading daily as I am at my computer working), I have gone on holidays for days and weeks at a time and trusted Janus' team to trade my account while I'm not keeping an eye on it. And I don't do that lightly.

Keep it up Janus, one happy subscriber here.

nick0016:
bprinsloo is right! period.

Announcement Janus Trading Website

Dear Subscribers and interested Members,

Janus Trading is currently setting up its own website, including a forum section for all subscribers and other interested traders.

We are trying to deliver a private community for Forex traders and enthusiasts with a lot of unique features, like trading plans, programming help, EA adoption to certain Brokers(STP/ECN order functions), live tests of commercial EA`s and last but not least the "test trading" of our own expert systems via account copier to community member accounts, which currently and in the future will not be available via RAS.

The content will appeal to novice traders and expert traders.

All subscribers in our RAS systems will be automatic members for the time of active subscription.

Please stay tuned for more news.

Janus

Janus Systems trading more than 1 year

Our systems are listed and trading for over 12 months now on the RAS website.

Attached screenshot lists the systems and their performance.

Some of the accounts are live accounts.

Janus

Weekly performance update

Weekly performance table update.

For further questions please sent PM.

Janus

Updated Performance

Find attached updated performance as of 2nd April 2010.

Janus Trading has delivered positive performance between 11%-80% on our low risk systems RAS systems for well over 1 year.

We provide MT4 stats, investor logins and all available information to interested investors for due diligence.

We do trade our systems in large(>6 figures) proprietary live accounts.

Janus Trading is one of the very few money managers with registered systems for more than 1 year of very positive performance record on the RAS website.

Janus

No martingales, all systems with SL and clear defined rules.

Not suitable for all brokers, not suitable for micro traders.