Janus Trading Signals on RAS - page 2

TriggerFX trading window

Hi Janus,

I have recently subscribed to the TriggerFX signal. So far I am quite impressed with the results. I am a bit concerned about RAS EA delays and hope to eventually get it sorted out.

What sessions are traded with the TriggerFX systems (Asian, London, US)? This information will help me to determine during which times my MT4 and EA must be online.

Thank you for sharing your systems as I have almost given up on Forex trading.

Regards

TriggerFX

TriggerFX trades all day and all week and not at or during a particular time of the day.

The system is not execution critical, since it is not a short term or scalping system.

If a subscriber trades with real money, than a good and solid VPS is a "must have".

Janus

VPS options

Hi Janus,

Thank you for the information supplied. Can you perhaps share the names of one or two reputable VPS providers that you have had positive feedback on? Before I lock myself into a service provider I would like to know if they are reputable and will address my current latency issue. I am sure there are many out there but who are the ones worth dealing with.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Vps

VPS services:

I can only speak from my own experience and trading.

I am using for all my accounts "CNS", Commercial Network Services in the US with 3 VPS(NYC+SDDC) and 1 dedicated server.

Very low latency times to my Brokers used(CNS has a chart to check before)

No downtime during trading hours

Very good support and fast setup(SDDC within 30 min, NYC within a few hours)

They are expensive!, but well worth the money.

Janus

bprinsloo:
Hi Janus,

Thank you for the information supplied. Can you perhaps share the names of one or two reputable VPS providers that you have had positive feedback on? Before I lock myself into a service provider I would like to know if they are reputable and will address my current latency issue. I am sure there are many out there but who are the ones worth dealing with.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Regards

Hi,

I have very good experience with forexvps.com

NFA Compliance Rule 2-43

Hi Janus,

I recently subscribed to TriggerFX and am quite impressed with the results so far. Unlike many signal providers in RAS, your drawdown is the bare minimum.

Question 1: I saw in your statistics page(TriggerFX), that you can open 16 positions at a time. Is this true?

I see that you open around 5 positions most of the time. I would like to limit my exposure to maximum 5 positons at a given time. Is this possible in RAS?

Question2: The new NFA Compliance Rule 2-43, says that positions must be closed FIFO, that is the first position which is opened should be closed first. How do you plan to tackle this?

Maximum Positions and FIFO rule

1.TriggerFx can open several positions, if there is a large move in EUR-USD(200pips or more)

2.This happens every few weeks, but the account is protected by an equity stop of50-60% of acrued profits.

This is important to know, if you just start trading the system, because this will expose your equity, since you will have no or less profits than the actual system.

I do adjust this figure in my monthly trading plan!

Therefore it is under no circumstances suggested to limit the number of total positions, because you actually change the trading rules to the worse.

3.Several brokers have already provided smart solutions about the FIFO rule, which would not make changes to current TriggerFX setup necessary.

Since the rule is only applicable for same size positions in the same pair, the change of lotsize will easily solve the problem.

I will decide, if i change RAS 515 or simply create a new RAS ID for TriggerFX FIFO

Janus

Please note that i am a professional trader for almost 30 years and my systems are not on RAS for "fun" or "hobby" purposes.

My systems are on RAS, because many members of other forums have asked me to publish my systems ever since they follow my trading and advice.

Advice

Hi Janus,

I have been running Trigger FX live and I am very happy with the results, will try another one of your systems later this month.

As a newbie to Trading Systems I am keen to learn more, is there another forum where you share your ideas on Trading Systems? I am not after specifics of your systems just want to learn more of the general principals.

Thanks

Appreciation

JanusTrading:
1.TriggerFx can open several positions, if there is a large move in EUR-USD(200pips or more)

2.This happens every few weeks, but the account is protected by an equity stop of50-60% of acrued profits.

This is important to know, if you just start trading the system, because this will expose your equity, since you will have no or less profits than the actual system.

I do adjust this figure in my monthly trading plan!

Therefore it is under no circumstances suggested to limit the number of total positions, because you actually change the trading rules to the worse.

3.Several brokers have already provided smart solutions about the FIFO rule, which would not make changes to current TriggerFX setup necessary.

Since the rule is only applicable for same size positions in the same pair, the change of lotsize will easily solve the problem.

I will decide, if i change RAS 515 or simply create a new RAS ID for TriggerFX FIFO

Janus

Please note that i am a professional trader for almost 30 years and my systems are not on RAS for "fun" or "hobby" purposes.

My systems are on RAS, because many members of other forums have asked me to publish my systems ever since they follow my trading and advice.

Dear Janus,

I really appreciate your systems on RAS.

Regards.

More Information

Traders,

many thanks for your kind feedbacks and reviews.

I am a very active member in two closed Forex forums, which work on an invite only basis.

Many of the members there have asked me to publish my trading systems "somehow".

So i took the opportunity to join the RAS webpage soon after Beta stage to offer some of my systems.

In the not to distant future the "Janus Trading Team" will have its own private community, which will provide several services, including other systems, trading plans, simple programming and EA adoption and finally some manual setups, which require only a few minutes work each day.

Will post an announcement soon.

Janus