RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 58

trade_like_a_rabbit:
Yes, and this situation is scary... no matter that it was the wrong decision to short the CHF this week.

Watching technical analysis and trying stay calm but not easy.

Franc Yen Signals | CHF JPY Technical Analysis | Franc Yen Technical Studies

Not this is the easiest day of my life:)

Yes, it's working now.

Power FX:
Hi nick0016,

Which RAS EA version are you trading ? Seem the latest RAS EA version has problem, it report close trade at closed orders list on RAS site when we close MT4 even the trades still open.

The RAS EA version at file attach here is very good.

Thanks I was using 1.30 but now back to 1.28 which was working fine.

I contacted the support and it is a problem from RAS. Got a refund but too bad it does not includes the big losses .

Running Two Metatraders

Hi,

I have a couple of questions about RAS.

If I am running two (or more), separate Metatrader platforms with RAS, is this ok with only one user ID and Rentasignal password key?

When running two seperate Metatraders with RAS ID#11359 on one, and RAS ID#515 on the other. Do I use the setting buyer_install_version 1 in both Metatraders, or do I set buyer_install_version 1 for one Metatrader and buyer_install_version 2 for the other instance of Metatrader.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Marek

Newdigital,

Many thanks for that reply.

If I am running two (or more), separate Metatrader platforms with RAS, is this ok with only one user ID and Rentasignal password key?

It's ok. No problem at all.

When running two seperate Metatraders with RAS ID#11359 on one, and RAS ID#515 on the other. Do I use the setting buyer_install_version 1 in both Metatraders, or do I set buyer_install_version 1 for one Metatrader and buyer_install_version 2 for the other instance of Metatrader.

buyer_install_version 1 on first Metatrader,

buyer_install_version 2 on second Metatrader

and so on.

Means: for user ID and Rentasignal password key as buyer_install_version 1, buyer_install_version 2 and so on.

On my live account with TadawullFx 'm getting this error:

"There are no connection with your broker"

Can you help me please??

jmes:
On my live account with TadawullFx 'm getting this error:

"There are no connection with your broker"

Can you help me please??

Solved now.

Thanks