RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 55

newdigital:
This Signal Performance Factor (including seraching by SPF) is under improvements right now.

So, I hope we will see something about it as more real.

As many members asked for this SPF fixing so it is under way.

thank you, I'll be waiting ...

Hi chrisl9155,

Did you attach RAS EA to 1 chart?

Or to 3 charts?

It is necessary to 1 chart.

as to 131 error - may be your broker does not allow to trade by 0.01 lot size? because what is 131 error?

RAS EA was trying to open the trade with some lot size but the broker can not.

If you want to trade 891 and 1135 without separation by pairs so you must attach RAS EA to 1 chart only.

It is impossible to separate by pairs. It is also impossible to use same signal/ID with second chart (for example, if you trade 891 somewhere so it is impossibleto trade it also using the other chart or Metatrader). You can separated by signals only and on RAS website - stop/pause some pair which you do not want to trade.

In your case:

1st chart.

RAS EA with the settings:

buyer_opt_filter_signal=891

buyer_install_version=1

Second chart:

buyer_opt_filter_signal=1135

buyer_install_version=2

It does not matter - 1 Metatrader or 2 copies of Metatrader. Settings are the same one if you want to separate by signals.

And in this case you can stop/pause the pairs using RAS advanced stats (website), or use different lot multiplier for different signals.

I am very pissed at the moment.

I am very pissed at the moment.

I payed for a signal called triggerFX ID 515

For some reason I am not subscribed to it anymore since today.

But I have payed for it last week.

The last and biggest problem is dat the RAS EA has CLOSED all open trades which leave me now with a HUGE loss...

Who is going to pay the loss?!

See the Screenshots below for prove.

As you can see I have payed for it

Prove from paypal

See the trades that has been closed at the same time by RAS EA.

http://www.piprate.com/ras/5.jpg ( click on the link since I cannot post more than 4 images. )

As you can see the trades are still active on the signal ID...

I showed 1 of the 4 accounts that I have, so the losses are much higher.

515?

Look at the image - it is 515: maxlot size is 0.01 and min lot size is 0.01.

May be you use big lot multiplier.

Or may be you are talking about some other ID?

To see the signal number (ID) near every trade - right mouse click on terminal window in Metatrader and check 'Comments'.

Besides, as I know - it is impossible to subscribe to 1 signal and use it on 3 account simultaniously.

Besides, may be you are closing Metatrader at night.

Besides, may be you are not using buyer_install_version as 1, 2 or 3 ...

It can be some other reasons.

It is better to go to RAS support just to avoid same mistakes in the future.

And my suggestions to all the subscribers - try to speak with the vendors before subscribing to some signals. Because the vendor knows his system and his desirable lot multiplier for your account size, and real drawdown.

If you will speak with the vendor in public section of the forum - it will be more good then by email or any.

Files:
515_2408.jpg  28 kb

Or some other suggestion:

I think - it should be good to have some thread here where I (and other people) will describe some mistakes and so on.

Because some people are reading the threads, some people - not.

TriggerFX system description

@nick 0016

@newdigital

Traders and subscribers,

i have written a rather lenthy description of all my systems offered in RAS and have also published links to the trading accounts via mt4stats.

This makes it easy for potential subscribers to follow the trading and judge risks, if one wishes to deviate from my default risk settings.

It appears, that in your account, nick0016,you are way overleveraging byfactor 25the TriggerFX system, unless this is a 250000USD standard account.

As i understood the RAS service, it is for 1 livetrading account only and not multiple.

I, as the system vendor can not do anything, which is related to RAS EA setup and the RAS service in general.

I am making sure, that trading with my system is as good as possible and without hicups.

I have also no influence on payment options, other than offering a 7 day free trail, which you did not use to trade and test on a Demo account first.

That is my reasoning for the free trail.

Janus

@news digital:

It the correct signal.

And I know I use a higher lot size but that's not the problem.

The trades are not closed by a margin call it's RAS EA which did it because for some reason I am not subscribed anymore to the signal while I have payed for it.

- I have used the 7 days trail and after that have payed for it to use it further as you can see

- I do not close Metatrader at night, check the date and you can see that it happend over the weekend. And still I do not even close it when the market is closed since it is running on VPS.

- I use buyer_install_version as 1 since I only use 1 signal and one RAS EA.

- The problem is not the vendor TriggerFX in this case but RAS EA.

@JanusTrading:

I know about the lot size and risk, but that's not the case here.

Problem is that even while I have payed for it I am not subscribed to it anymore.

I know you can't do anything about it since the problem is RAS related.