RAS moderators announcement, reports and problems - page 52

thanks newdigital

the support website worked finally and i submitted a ticket

Ticket ID: WCB-922043

i hope it can be fixed

Every thing is working fine now , thanks newdigital , next week will be re-evaluation for the system , last week we did 1000 pips in 5 days and there is some improvments made on the strategy .

every thing look good so far

The stats are slow to update this week. My signal has shown profit since Sunday yet stats show neg pips.

Crashing MT4-Plattform made a new installation of MT4 but same problem continue only rentasignal ea using forex.com

Hi omkim,

Go to Help page support on RAS website as it is only way to fix.

By the way, you subscrobed to any signal?

And check your settings.

Because for my experience - it is something with wrong Metatrader key or your RAS username on RAS EA settings, or you simple attached RAS EA without subscription to ay signal.

Or you forgot to place 2 dll files in library folder.

To know exactly - go to Help page support on RAS website.

It appears RAS stats go back one week from the current day, its not the current week starting Sunday. Kinda odd but the stats make sense now knowing that.

Todd:
It appears RAS stats go back one week from the current day, its not the current week starting Sunday. Kinda odd but the stats make sense now knowing that.

Stats go back till day ID starting to trade.

stats are not updating

It's updated once in a day.

---------

Some information.

As few vendors and few buyers requested: I installed the clones for some IDs. Clone is automatic buyer. So, we can check the performance of the buyer as well.

Also - if some members need clone for some ID (to check - same performance - not same performance) - please post here.

Hello,

I got this warning after subscribing to a Signal:

"Warning: vendor account currency is EUR, signal orders profit value is approximated."

Why does RAS warns because of an EUR-Account? I also have a EUR account.