_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 98

hello darmendra,

if you want to use fix StopLoss, please change Hidden_SL and Hide_All = false.

about Live/Demo/Backtest... the EA will working, no problem about that.

if you don't trust my .ex4 update file, you can use my mql file and try to make it better with your style, then you can share your update here.

pakallis:
Hello rdb,

Does your close all trades when it reaches the close hour?

Because i have some hanging trades at a big loss and the ea is not in the trading session

No, I do not touch anything on my live forward test.

Today LF have a very good result, but IBFX hit SL and make big loss.

I think, we must stop to use this EA on a broker with EG spread more than 3 pips.

Hi rdb,

You have done very hard work, thanks. Here is screenshot from my last forward test (demo). The system is working quite good, except a few trades that hold for a long time - see the last 2 strange close...

maybe better pic

brus:
maybe better pic

too big picture...

how about the result ?...

how many order win and loss ?

Scapling Idea

_rdb_:
thanks for your idea, I will do it for the next version.

Dear RDB,

sorry but the main idea of your method is that at Assian trade time the movement of the chart is sideway, So it doesn't metter what is the main trend...

brus:
Good! Last session - 21 win, 4 loss... But some of the lossing trades are quite strange... Is there any way to manage them better ? (for ex. the last 2 from my picture) Thanks.

I expect the help of the solution of the problem.

in the script now have 3 methods to handle the order floating loss

1. time expired

2. stoplos

3. cutloss if order have small loss and EA get another signal.

_rdb_:
No, I do not touch anything on my live forward test.

Today LF have a very good result, but IBFX hit SL and make big loss.

I think, we must stop to use this EA on a broker with EG spread more than 3 pips.

Hello what of tasks of Alpari?

_rdb_:
too big picture...

how about the result ?...

how many order win and loss ?

Good! Last session - 21 win, 4 loss... But some of the lossing trades are quite strange... Is there any way to manage them better ? (for ex. the last 2 from my picture) Thanks.

All 4 loss you can see on the picture...and all these trades could be winner or BE after all. I use deafult SL setting, but it seems the system ignores it.

Spread = 4

enzoforex:
Hello what of tasks of Alpari?

I do not have real account there... many people say Alpari give differences spread for Demo and Live account.