_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 97

your lucky V2 and 4WD

Rdb,

ur lucky and 4WD, mana yg aggresif? which is more aggressive EA from ur forward test on real acc experience?

which is give more profit ?

fapturbo:
MaxSpreads=4 setting does this mean that if current broker spread is higher then no trade will be taken? Sorry for the stupid question..

Correct. No trade will be taken if the spread is higher than 4.

not working in live a/c

hi ,

your rdb EA is really fantastic except there are some things which has to be modified , why i am saying this , coz , since 3 days , using this EA in my demo a/c , which is with forexmeta and ikon royal , it is producing fantastic results , let me tell you :

1. 7& 8 th jan , traded nos : 15 , profit 12 , loss ( very low ) $ 2 for each trade and open position , 3 ( - $ 90 ) .

out of those profit trades of 12 , i have made app : 10 pips per trade .

but the problem here is , it does not stop at SL price ,,,,

what happens , when a trade is goin against it , then it opens another position (after 5 to 7 minutes) (i have changed the time to open position to 5 ) , then it keeps on waiting for the breakeven to reach or loss to minimise , but it doesnt stop at SL . in this process of waiting ,,,the drawdown is very large ,, .....

is there any ways to modify the same ,,, and one more thning ,,

IT IS NOT WORKING ON LIVE A/C . WHY ??

PLZ REPLY ..

RDB,

What is the hidden SL on Your Lucky? As I have a trade that got as high as -53 pips.

Guines PIPGUARD

PipGuard:
EUR/USD! EUR/USD! EUR/USD EUR/USD

If so you are great...

What are the principales of EUR-USD scalping, freind... ?

Is it work 24H aday?

Hello rdb,

Does your close all trades when it reaches the close hour?

Because i have some hanging trades at a big loss and the ea is not in the trading session

Market Trend

Assalamualaikum rdb,

Maybe you can insert market trend filter (e.g: Monthly/Weekly/Daily trend is bullish then you only allow long order instead of both order). I think it is more safe.

Did you try it before? I get this idea from Steinitz EA which is trend follower.

parwyzee:
Rdb,

ur lucky and 4WD, mana yg aggresif? which is more aggressive EA from ur forward test on real acc experience?

which is give more profit ?

kamu bisa lihat sendiri di result forward live saya, karena ini baru di run beberapa hari.

bnbb2004:
RDB, What is the hidden SL on Your Lucky? As I have a trade that got as high as -53 pips.

I'm sorry about that, did you follow my instruction before, i have posting in this thread to learning how this ea work on backtest, se the transaction and you will understand how it work.

you can run backtest and watch visual mode to see the EA action.

if Hidden_SL=true, soo StopLoss will never same for every order, because the Stoploss is change by average of range 5 days calculate, TakeProfit will calculate too if Hidden_TP=true.

change parameter :

Hidden_SL=false

Hidden_TP=false

Hide_All=false

and you will have fix stoploss for any order.

on my forward test, I use default setting, and I run 2 EA there.

najwana:
Assalamualaikum rdb,

Maybe you can insert market trend filter (e.g: Monthly/Weekly/Daily trend is bullish then you only allow long order instead of both order). I think it is more safe.

Did you try it before? I get this idea from Steinitz EA which is trend follower.

thanks for your idea, I will do it for the next version.