which broker you used ??

Ludo.

surfeur:
Fap

which broker you used ??

Ludo.

For my Live Account I use GO Markets...First choice for trading - Home

Those charts above are from StrategyBuilderFX MT4 Trading Platform

I have not put this EA on a Live Trading Platform yet. The spreads on my Live Broker at the moment are too high still. Hoping they come down to the normal quoted amount of 3pip spread for eurgbp.

I started tonight a optimizing run for Thunder 2a at 5 PIPS Spread. Doesn't look too bad so far; Profit factor of the best result until now is 3.25 (Risk 25). At lower spreads this result should be far better. Expected profit 1100% in 70 days in backtest. Optimisation should be ready this weekend, I will backtest then with various periods.

Thunder 1b made 23% loss at 5PIPS Spread tonight (DEMO).

Good rdB EA

Yeah i think rdb thunder 4wd V2a is a good EA too. It is really good i think it is better FAPTURBO does anyone think the same with me too? Nexttime ill post my screen shots about this EA transaction It makes almost 10 transaction without losing. An amazing EA i guess brother. Good job rdb...

Thanks for sharing your EA bro hope next time you send me an update of your 4WDthunder EA again bro. My email is handy.limtono@yahoo.com

Thanks bro...

Hey all,

I presume you have all seen this indicator before??

I'm wondering has anyone developed an EA around this one yet??

I'd be interested to see some results...

Cheers...

What's this one?

Hello FAP Turbo

Which indicator is this specifically?

Cheers

Designmax

Indecator

fapturbo:
Hey all,

Cheers...

Hello fap.

Did you used FRACTAL indicator? if so, then RDB used it already wuthin his EA.

Regards.

fapturbo:
Hey all,

Cheers...

Ho HO HO, looks suspiciously like super signals is doing the rounds again

If it is forget EA

increase:
Ho HO HO, looks suspiciously like super signals is doing the rounds again If it is forget EA

Yea it is called super_signals_v2

I'm curious mate why you say forget the EA??

When the arrow appears go short or long on the open of the next bar with a stop above or below the signal bars high or low bar.

Seems perfect for a scalping system on the 1 Hr TF. Optimise for pip moves depending on pair.

Also maybe use a filter for momentum and only take trades in the direction of the momentum filter. Trail Position by moving stop beneath low of each new bar or above the high of each new bar....

Super Signals

Hello FAP

Have played with this indi before...problem with it and others which look great in hindsight is the repainting issue. Otherwise, they look great, but the real time performance is not the same as it looks like it should be...which is a pity. If it was really this good, it would be easy to write an awesome EA...

Cheers

Dmax