_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 102

Time for me to go my work again, I will come with some solution... perhaps...

I'm confused with LiteForex too...

Spread is 5 pip now.

Files:

Eur/usd

I guess the 60 million dollar question is ....

will lucky work on eur/usd??

for RDB

Dude...will start saying..thanks alot for all your work..really awesome.

now..I want to start using the Thunder 4WD ..just download but was just wondering if under the Indicator folder I need to anything for Thunder 4WD.

thanks and also if you have a .set file, would you share

Market trend idea

crossy:
Dear RDB, sorry but the main idea of your method is that at Assian trade time the movement of the chart is sideway, So it doesn't metter what is the main trend...

Hi crossy,

Eventhough the main idea is sideway, we also need to consider the current market condition since we all knew that the current market trend (higher TF) will effect the lower TF. We can look for recently abeiks, 3rd winner of MQ automated championship. The profit factor is higher than 2nd winner and trades executed is less than the 2nd winner (News - Automated Trading Championship 2008). This kind of idea shall applicable for the long term purposes.

error on Thunder 4WD

I'm getting this error when running a backtest...what am I missing guys.

Files:
untitled.jpg  63 kb

the butterfly effect

Rdb.

i think, about using these kind scalper EAs, now every trader know about Scalper prizmal, abeiks, your_lucky or watever on EUR-GBP pair performed, it'll create market effect, "A Butterfly Effect Impacted Market". Demanding for this pair will increase to the broker data.

the securities which are flowin money in forex specially on this pair will take action, they wouldn't all of us become the billion dollars man coz they have share board who want ask profit for their share in broker securities company.

the forex world will action to make widen spread to limit our scalper EA system performed. my suggest, if some of you have created realible EA program. use that system for ur group only. strict it and limit it to be opened for publishing. ur small group will become the winner of forex trade.

if there's winner, there always loser. "take and give".

brokers want to be winner and the loser must be in trader side.

it's my reflection for the next trade mode.

regards.

wyze

rdb,obviously,broker begin to counter this software including abeik ,prazimal, so i suggest we should temporarily discuss this software,too showy,we will calm down,and wait to the market recover normally.

i suggest on't discuss this ea temporarily.

I'd say you did very well despite the 5 pip spread!

_rdb_:
Time for me to go my work again, I will come with some solution... perhaps...

I'm confused with LiteForex too...

Spread is 5 pip now.

Hi _rdb_

I just tried your new v2 EA, previously I am using v1e, I wonder why no text available on the left side, but I read your previous post (screenshot) it has some info stated. Is't running??

Also where can I get this indicator? I find it useful