_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 87

if you want fix SL and TP, try to set :

Hidden_TP = false;

Hidden_SL = false;

Hide_ALL = false;

AutoRange_SL = false

AutoRange_TP = false;

AccountProfitClose= false;

I tried your settings and here is the result..

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/55/thunderhiddensltp.gif

hmmm

Put this thing at default and it's just straight down, if only we could flip the signals around or something

Files:

PipGuard:
Freemen, I ran a back test with Alpari. If your using FXDD the time will need adjusted forward one I believe. So instead of start 23 end 1 you put start 24 end 2

I ran it from Jan of 07 with 5k.

Time start is 23 end is 1

lots .1

risk 50

minutesforclose 30

stop loss 10

stop loss out of session 10 (don't think this matters)

take profit 5

slippage 2

max spread 2.1

everything else is default.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/55/thundereurusd5k.gif

hmm perhaps i have to reboot my PC and reload historical datat again.

Will try it on Alpari

Thanks

Hundreds of thousands of people have bought and downloaded EURGBP scalpers which caused the banks to lose rapid money. Having a spread is supposed to put things in their favor, but the scalping EAs are too good. I don't think spreads will return back to normal for as long as conditions are too good for scalping.

If you find a way to make EURUSD profitable, they will raise the spread during those few hours too. If you find something profitable, keep it to yourself.

EUR/GBP 30m

Here is what I can get with Your_Lucky_v1e 30m chart

My logic is if the spreads are going to widen, we need to widen our time frame.

Alpari broker.

From Oct of 08 until now starting capital $1,000 risk 50

Time start 21 time end 5

TP 15

SLA 40

SLB 50

Max Spread 7

Max Trades 4

Everything else is default.

End balance 4200+ profit factor 2.47

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/55/yourlucky30.gif

Files:

bendex:
Hundreds of thousands of people have bought and downloaded EURGBP scalpers which caused the banks to lose rapid money. Having a spread is supposed to put things in their favor, but the scalping EAs are too good. I don't think spreads will return back to normal for as long as conditions are too good for scalping. If you find a way to make EURUSD profitable, they will raise the spread during those few hours too. If you find something profitable, keep it to yourself.

Well lets think here. Spreads put things in their favor. For trading or for commissions? Maybe the popularity of EUR/GBP scalping has prompted them to increase spreads to get more commission.

I mean don't they lose at trading when they widen the spreads to?

You have to remember how huge Forex is, I doubt 1 million scalpers would do much before they retire. Do you know how big 3 trillion is? "The average daily trade in the global forex and related markets currently is over US$ 3 trillion. Retail traders (individuals) are a small fraction of this market and may only participate indirectly through brokers or banks.."

3 trillion and it's growing.

Reference for Foreign exchange market - Search.com

Otherwise I agree, if we find something profitable, keep it to ourselves..this forum

PipGuard:
Here is what I can get with Your_Lucky_v1e 30m chart

My logic is if the spreads are going to widen, we need to widen our time frame.

Alpari broker.

From Oct of 08 until now starting capital $1,000 risk 50

Time start 21 time end 5

TP 15

SLA 40

SLB 50

Max Spread 7

Max Trades 4

Everything else is default.

End balance 4200+ profit factor 2.47

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/55/yourlucky30.gif

Well, my logic is skewed. The 5m chart gives basically the same results with the above settings. Man that's hard to comprehend.

gl

PipGuard:
Well lets think here. Spreads put things in their favor. For trading or for commissions? Maybe the popularity of EUR/GBP scalping has prompted them to increase spreads to get more commission.

I mean don't they lose at trading when they widen the spreads to?

You have to remember how huge Forex is, I doubt 1 million scalpers would do much before they retire. Do you know how big 3 trillion is? "The average daily trade in the global forex and related markets currently is over US$ 3 trillion. Retail traders (individuals) are a small fraction of this market and may only participate indirectly through brokers or banks.."

3 trillion and it's growing.

Reference for Foreign exchange market - Search.com

Otherwise I agree, if we find something profitable, keep it to ourselves..this forum

i agree, we are just a drop in the bucket. it's all conspiracy theory to me! we could never move a market. institutions and banks do. we cold move a market for a quick second (news release) but then they continue there normal direction. that's like trying to control the Atlantic ocean.

Broker Times

Just a quick question.

Does the EA Trade 2100 hrs GMT to 0500 hrs GMT?

If so then if my Broker Platform is +2 GMT time then do I just change the Time Start trade to 23 and finish time to 7?

Thanks.

PipGuard:
Well, my logic is skewed. The 5m chart gives basically the same results with the above settings. Man that's hard to comprehend. gl

Hey ..when I try to run a test with your input I get this error.

23:03:02 2008.11.05 09:43 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\indicators\MA_AngleZeroSigma.ex4' on the EURGBP,M1

what am I missing here ??

Spread

bro Rdb.

i've tried in FXDD, about spread, if eur-gbp pair has more than 4 spread, what will happened?

is this EA methods can be implemented to the spread more than 4? how about set? TP will be changed too.