_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 51

ServerUang:
He said : Your are a good man, it is very difficult to find good people like you in this kind of world.

Keep up your good work rdb.

(I contacted to you several days a go by sms but you don't answer my sms. Were you in busy ?)

Btw, on friday, I have tested Your_Lucky_v1e on 3 different brokers, 1 Live account with small deposit and 2 accounts demo, All in profit.

Ouuh almost forget, I have tested !_rdb_Thunder_4WD_v1a too for 2 days : amazing !!! 10% daily in profit for 2 days.

Many thanks _rdb_ I will not forget your good work.

ServerUang

What you think, which version and settings works in live account at best?

erdenmensch:
Please post your version. I want to understand it. Thanks!

V1e, testet on FXPro with Risk 25.

_rdb_:
Thanks hanifsan for your explain about the origin of Your_Lucky, you are correctly about that.

once again, I do not care if there is anyone to sell or change the name of the EAS which I share, you can sell it for yourself, you can change the name of EAS, you can delete the comments about my donation request, you can decompile my ex4.

There is no problem.

the problem is, are you still want to _rdb_ are here or not.

becauseI’m a free man.

I am not a business man, I just a coders who can come and go as I am.

I want to explain many things about the EAS here, and I want to answered all the questions, but I also english bad, all of my post here is from google translate.

Best Regard from Indonesian, _rdb_

http://www.overstream.net/swf/player/oplx?oid=uwroijnmtfso

dagolard:
V1e, testet on FXPro with Risk 25.

Yes, but where can I find it - posting?

Suchfunktion

Page 1 post 1...

dagolard:
Suchfunktion Page 1 post 1...

No, thats cant not be. In my results, Ive showed before, you see rdb_v1 but yours is v1e???

In the zip file are both versions...

dagolard:
In the zip file are both versions...

Upps, thanks:-) But why is there no mq4-file?

Thanks for the sharing!

nice!

v. 1e dont work by me. Anybody knows why? I know, its a ex4. Maybe this is a reason. This version also need more pc power for backtesting, but I get no results.