_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 57

kenari05:
i cannot login to alpari UK demo acct 464752...is the account blew up? or change password?

account is demo and now is expire.

Rico01:
Hello,

after one week i have spend donation to Abdul.

At the next day i have received the thunder4wd ea.

I have test it more days but it will not work (Spread is ok).

Abdul will no answer at the emails.

I think it`s just a trick to get money.

Have anyone the same experience make with Abdul?
_rdb_:
@Rico01

hundreds email in my inbox,

and I have send to many people who don't make donation for me and only send email... and of course to everyone who make donation is my priority friend...

about why it's not working... maybe you must learn more about EA...

because more than 100 people I send Thunder4WD and not enough 10 have trouble...

please, you must understand about how it's work, and send email to me for Thunder4WD problem...

if you do not mind, can you tell me what email address you used to make donation ?

Best Regards, _rdb_

This is Mr. RAJA real account run on vps on 2 broker (IBFX and FxPro)....

and Thunder4WD is Working good until yesterday...

but for today I stop the EA... I will star again Next Year...

I Hope spread going to normal again (2-3 pips for EURGBP)

there is same EAS and same *.set file I send to another EMAIL...

so don't tell me your demo forward loss... and hunt me as fraudster ...

I send this EAS to hundreds people email senders, most do not give donations but still I submit, many of them give a $ 10 donation and one man provide $ 395 (Breno Neves from Brazil) ...

I'm not bad guys, I just want to share and try to get money from what I do.

I hope you can Understand me.

Please stick around my friend!!!

Egos be damned, we need more honest good people like you and the rest on this forum in the world!!!

Do you have another place where you discuss your trading?

Anyway, happy holidays everyone!

newtrader100:
Please stick around my friend!!!

Egos be damned, we need more honest good people like you and the rest on this forum in the world!!!

Do you have another place where you discuss your trading?

Anyway, happy holidays everyone!

Right on Newtrader100!!!

for _rdb_

Dear _rdb_ i just want to say thank you for you great work and for your great EA, THANK YOU! you are very good man!

please help to run

_rdb_:
Thank you very much MiniMe...

I'll do what your say, and I Think... I'm Finish Here...

Thank's to all of you who have send Donation for me...

Today, someone send his login and password account.

I hope many other people have profit like him.

Dear Mr. rdb,

I am newbie which is interest to use your free EA. But I didn't really know to set up your EA to my Forex plat form since I never use the EA.

I don't mind to donate you as long as I can get benefit with my account since I also get this EA freely from you. It's a kind of you and fairness to offer everybody to use your system first without obligation.I appresiated.

So if you don't mind please help me to reach my plan.

Thanks be 4 .

mas777

Okay, guys and girls. Tomorrow I go in vacation, will spend some days in Germany and Russia (Moscow). Have a nice Christmas and a happy new Year!

@_rdb_: sended you the optimize Report for thunder v1b to your mail; you can import the .txt File in Spreadsheet (fields import with Tabulator separation); some of the settings have a excellent profit factor (7 and up). It was a quicktest only (18h calculation time), timeframe 5 min. But should be okay.

Greetings Dago

I think, that post should be as a sticky

If you don't knew, how to setup a EA, you should learn some basics of MT4 first.

If you don't knew, which setfile to use, simply find out, if you have a 4 or 5 digit broker. And use the corresponding setfile. That's it.

If someone here could make a Newbie FAQ (not _rdb_ or me, as long some other people can do some work too), it would be great. He can insert it in the first post then.

Greetings Dago

P.S.@ _rdb_: will run a optimizing with "every tick" setting while Christmas, as long the results are less exact than I expected (backtested 1 result, complete different to my quick calculation). Calculation should be ready on Sunday, I will send you the results then.

Greetings Dago

gonna use this one myself come jan 5th. should be ok then. this thing is made for low volatility, like faptuubo. good idea that's why scalper trader the asian session. try to scalp on london or us session and you will get bit very hard a lot more easily.

what i would suggest to everyone who complains about regular mt4 brokers, it's already a known thing the ODL hates scalping just as 90% of market makers so yes, they will freeze your acct. me, personally, when i make enough money from more than one scalping EA, i will get a custom mt4 to ecn bridge built, then brokers can't mess with the spread cause there is no broker in an real ecn stp.

you all should think about that one very hard. i've seen people on this forum have a custom mt4 to currenex ecn bridge built and they are kickin a s s and taking names! the only way for a mt4 scalping EA is to survive, not through a sorry arse bucket shop. they say and do what the want with spreads, although this is an election yr

this will, hopefully prove to be one of the best frree EA's out there.