_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 49

And please in english or in PM for deutsch

What about wrong settings (4 or 5 digit broker)?

v1 and v1e thats two other EA, operate otherwise (for example profit). Why eaten connects, offering one both ? v1 works, but there are troubles with introduction in an action. v1e propably does not operate on the whole, does not pass tests for other brokers than indicated in packs set. EA is very good, but ... much with him troubles

PS

why v1 then all EA, and v1e only pack of ex4 ? Certainly that is why so much with that problems ...

just found this thread.

Will test it next year

and where is rdb??

Thanks for sharing

latimeria:
erdenmensch,

Although I don't understand Deutsch at all, But at least you are wrong about TF setting.

This EA is meant to work for M5 timeframe. So you don't need to change TF setting from initial setting (TimeFrame = 2).

Ok in english, thank you for all. Youre great.-)

Let's all keep up the good work so we can soon have a !!!!

Happy Holidays!

newtrader100:
Let's all keep up the good work so we can soon have a !!!! Happy Holidays!

AGREED!!!!

Quantum Stealer & Mr _rdb_

Defjam:

Defjam...you're really good and seriously to investigate the scam, I really appreaciate it. Thank you for submitting this.

Fortunately, I follow this Your_Lucky EA topics from the beginning & since I'm Indonesian people I also read in the FXopen Indonesian Forum how's this EA appear firstly.

Below is the chronology as far I knew (if any member acknowledge as other please submit here) & hopefully it'll give us clear pictures.

1. In this link :

FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics - View Single Post - MyLucky

The MyLucky Pro v07 firstly introduced by Mr. awangk that he'd like to build the really profitable EA, but in Bahasa (I think his english is not fluently, so he introduced in Indonesia forum or maybe another reason). In backtested, this EA resulted much profit from $500 t0 $2mi0 in 1.5mnth and he continued to explore more indicator suitable for.

2. In this link :

FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics - View Single Post - MyLucky

Mr_rdb_ (according to him), he modify MyLuckyPro become Your_Lucky and

introduced to the forum freely.

3. In this link :

Mr. _rdb_apologized to Mr. awangk that he already submitted the Your_Lucky EA as modification of MyLuckyPro without permitted, since he don't know how get this EA at firtsly (he got from his friend in order to explore more). He also has submitted this Your_Lucky EA to many forums.

4. In this link :

Mr. awangk allowed Mr. _rdb_ to explore more this EA for members benefit. I also read that Mr. tcl give much contribution to developing this EA.

5. In this link :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Mr._rdb_ firstly introduced in the ForexTsd forum, and the topics has developed much till we found that other people (company) has tried to sell this Your_Lucky EA in ebay and claimed as his/their original product (please see in the the Demo Acc No promoted where Your_Lucky name appeared)

Hope the above chronology could help us to more understanding what happen in the internet marketing business where one or other people cheat to get benefit for himself (themself) that accrued his/their product originally made by him/them.

It would be greatfull to appreciate people intellectual rights.

It's also questioned why Mr._rdb_ that not give any comments with this Quantum topic untill today.

Anyway, all of us got the NEW paradigm regarding the free profitable EA (hopefully) with Mr._rdb_ posting that give the EA with freely and not persuade peoples interested to buy otherwise give the donation (but I think, Mr._rdb_ should give part of your donation received to Mr. awangk also).

To Mr._rdb_ & Mr. awangk, kindly please continue your developing of this EA to become more strunggle in the market, so all of us get benefits.

So small world.......

Hanif

ps: I also submit this thread to FXopen Indonesian forum for acknowledge.

MyLucky Pro v07

Where can I find your Newst version of MyLucky Pro v07? is this EA for sale or ? Can anyone help?

Thanks

EzBusiness

Why Ea wont open any trades in backtest ?

Hello rbd, i downloaded and installed your EA but I can get it to back test at all. What do I need to do to get EA to backtest? I tried using two different brokers and still nothing Please Help.

Also where can I find MyLucky Pro v07, is this your Ea also?

Regards

EzBusiness