_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 52

At first, I cannot answer for other people like _rdb_, nor do all work for you, guys. I have a life outside this forum too. And it's near christmas; much work to do. So sometimes use your own brains, eyes and a function here, called "search". If you did this and didn't find a solution, then you can ask.

Your v1e probably didn't work, because you use the wrong settings; there are setfiles for 4 and 5 digit brokers. Try the other one...

These Version has no mq4, because it is compiled...

dagolard:
At first, I cannot answer for other people like _rdb_, nor do all work for you, guys. I have a life outside this forum too. And it's near christmas; much work to do. So sometimes use your own brains, eyes and a function here, called "search".If you did this and didn't find a solution, then you can ask.

Your v1e probably didn't work, because you use the wrong settings; there are setfiles for 4 and 5 digit brokers. Try the other one...

These Version has no mq4, because it is compiled...

Exactement.

Excatly.

Try to work by yourself sometimes, you will learn faster than be feeded.

Thank you for your help.-)

enzoforex:
Hello also I have had the same problem with activetrades and am trying a new broker, you I have information on some reliable broker? what of tasks of ibfx?

The problem is, in difficult times, every broker wide the spread. Ive seen so many times by different brokers. The second is, the almost brokers have dealing desk, so they can see exactly what you trade and when they want, they knock you out, because you are a winner. What you do guys, when there is no datastream?

ODL shut my live account down

Any one have this EA with ODL, They terminate my account. Siad I was scalping and abuse the use of expert advisor.I just hope my next broker don't shut me down again. Seem like every body is scalping more then ever now. I heard they hunting fappturbo also. These broker just want you loose no matter what.

ServerUang:
He said : Your are a good man, it is very difficult to find good people like you in this kind of world.

Keep up your good work rdb.

(I contacted to you several days a go by sms but you don't answer my sms. Were you in busy ?)

Btw, on friday, I have tested Your_Lucky_v1e on 3 different brokers, 1 Live account with small deposit and 2 accounts demo, All in profit.

Ouuh almost forget, I have tested !_rdb_Thunder_4WD_v1a too for 2 days : amazing !!! 10% daily in profit for 2 days.

Many thanks _rdb_ I will not forget your good work.

ServerUang

Thanks for your hardwork and efforts RDB!!

YourLucky V1e

Hello,

have anyone the mql Code from the Version V1e from Your Lucky?

Rico

Any trades tonight?

I had a trade tonight, finally the spread on my broker is low enough but as of now I am loosing on that trade. I wont say who my broker is but the spread is now at 4 pips. There are still honest brokers out there. Lets see if this holds up tomorrow also

And then you'll let us know tomorrow who the broker is?