_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 292

now there are two losser days in a row with current thunder version, but its just a drawdown of 17%, live with alpari everybody has to deal with loosing days as well with winner days as long as there are more winning trades.

Most of loosing trades appears if spread is higher than 3 pip, so normaly it would be better to set spread on max 3 pips.

It s highly recommend only trade with 3 pip spread for a long time success, otherwise the broker will eat your account someday,

Demo testing is worthless with Alpari bcos there are different spread settings on demo server.

Did anybody else here some backtesting with 5 spread Brokers like they all are during the trading session ?

I'm trying to trade your lucky v2b with tadawul fx.

They have min. lotsize at 0.05.

However when Auto_lotsdecimal is set to true it starts at 0.05

and next step is 1.00. It doesn't take values in between.

If i set auto_lotsdecimal to false and set decimals to 2 it tries to set

values in increments of 0.01 which is logic.

So only way I got it to work with smaller than 1 lotsizes is to set auto_lotsdecimal to false and decimals to 1.

Resulting in increments 0f 0.1.

Anyone got it working in 0.05 increments?

last two days are not so good (I receive deferent results from different brokers)

Your_Lucky

You guys all know Your_Lucky is one of the best EAs around. And so its no surprise it made our list of the best EAs: Forex Expert Advisors | Forex Robots | Forex EA | Automated Trading Software

Let me know if you have any questions!

Hey Guys,

Just a warning DON'T buy Dragon Pips Dragonpips.com - The Best Forex Expert Advisor

It's just another EA creator that has stolen rbd's code for Thunder 4WD and is now selling it for $449

You can see the proof and comparison between the code here:

ask about dragonpips.com thread - Page 2 - FXOpen forex forum - forex review - trading methods - education - analytics

Happy Trading

Hi ,

What is last version for :

Thunder4wd & Your Lucky

Your Lucky 2d and Thunder 4WD 2e

The latest version for Thunder is 2e and Your lucky is 2d.