_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 298

tamersaid81:
alpari uk 3 spread during the day and assian 5 spread forEUR/GBP

so if you want to try shoul be use anther broker like forex meta 3 all day too.

thanks

am sorry forex meta take 5 at night

Elma:

I'm running at Alpari 5 digit, why the spread show 30 pips?

Cause their 5 digit broker....

Latest Statement Using Fap and Thunder4WD

Here u are guys....

Using Fap 44 LRR 30% and Thunder 4WD Risk 30 in the same demo Acc...and some manual trading by OAN sistem and scalper

Looks so nice today....

Here The Explanation:

Total 24 trade

Trade 1,2,3 Oan Scalper Manual

Trade 4 Fap 44

Trade 5 Oan Scalper Manual

Trade 6 Fap 44

Trade 10 OAN System

Trade 12,13 Fap 44

Trade 17 Oan System

Trade 20,21,23,24 Fap

Caiyooo

This System Doesn't Work Anymore!

Hi all, I was probably one of the first to come up with this system. I chose to keep it to myself, and did make substantial profits of the 1,000% mark in 3-4 months last year with Alpari and ODL. It surprises me how some small thinkers that worked out this system decided to enter the auto trading contest and some are even trying to sell it on Ebay under the pretense that it works in live mode. It doesn't work anymore, it hasn't since the brokers got onto it and raised spreads during Asia so that you don't make money anymore. And the spreads won't be coming down that's for sure. It works great on some demo accounts (as Alpari don't give the true live spread rate on demo - which is a joke and one would question how 2nd and 3rd place at last years auto trading comp were awarded their prizes), but not live. This is why I stopped trading it in October last year. I think this is the first EA that truly worked, backtested for 9 years without a losing month. Is it possible that every trader makes money using the same EA? I don't think so.

DFX

There is going to be a change soon

TradeNova.net (not online yet, it will be ECN with meta EA support) will have eurgbp 0.1-1.5 spread in asian session.

Because I got some questions (PM) the last days: I was in vacation in Germany, and will fly to Thailand (10 days) on Friday. Sometimes even I need to relax

your lucky version v2b

is v2b the newest version? many thanks in advance

korporal:
is v2b the newest version? many thanks in advance

The latest version is Your Lucky v2d spread 4