_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 294

news

Hey guys,

Do you think that the asian sessions with news causes problems? From backtests it seems like the big fails are when there is news the stoplosses get hit before or after the news +- 2 hours.

Jag

jstein

JStein,

What bugs are there with order closing?

Can you post your fixes so we can update our code or post your code for us to test?

Well done!

JStein:
Improvements are:

- fixed two minor bugs dealing with order exit

- added another filter for trade entries (gives fewer trades but also fewer losses as you can see in the pictures).

- added some "martingale" features as you can see in my varying lotsizes. (not really martingale without potential of wiping out your account)

- parameter optimizing.

Well done! It has been easy for members to claim more recent versions of Lucky are better. No one has shown tests. I do not trust strategy tests either, but someone should compare all versions of Lucky using strategy tester. Demo would be better. I would do it but I have only v2b.

I do not trust Martingales, and cannot see varying lot sizes. You did not post detailed results.

not real martingale

MadCow:
. I do not trust Martingales, and cannot see varying lot sizes. You did not post detailed results.

Pls. look at the histogram below the balance-curves named "Volumen".

Its not real martingale, just adding some trades with increasing lot-size when price goes into wrong direction and closing the complete series when in profit.

JStein, would you be willing to share your version?

Kardi:
JStein, would you be willing to share your version?

rdb did not share v2b and mine is based on v2b. So I can't share it.

Sharing

I have v2b, v2c and v2d... all received from rdb, but he did not share .mq4 versions with me.

Wayne

JStein:
rdb did not share v2b and mine is based on v2b. So I can't share it.

Grab it, Change it, Profit with it, and make some donation.....

Hello all...

Just go to this site Indo-Investasi.Com • Index page - Forums Investasi Indonesia - Forex | Index | Securities and grab it...

Just search Your Lucky and Thunder Update March 2009

Of course you must sign up first...

Take look at that and grab some decompiler to there and make mq4.exe...all free and no need to pay nothing at all!!!

After succeed just give some money to abdul rahman so this smart guy can make a lot of kinds ea like both above...

Thanks all

JStein:
Pls. look at the histogram below the balance-curves named "Volumen". Its not real martingale, just adding some trades with increasing lot-size when price goes into wrong direction and closing the complete series when in profit.

Absolutely right!!!

Refers to the martingale definition....

Not a martingale at all and nor 2 way martingale....

No increasing lot at all...as you can see on the newest version on Thunder...

But if u trade on the very near end session you will have possibility trapped on break out rules...or trend continues....

Cannot run any version of My_Lucky in MT4 strategy tester!

HELP!! I cannot get any results from any version of My_Lucky EA in Strategy Tester. I am trying to backtest this thing but nothing is working.

Does this EA require any helper files i.e. indicators or libraries etc.?

Can somebody please help me get a version to backtest?