_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 237

What is the difference?

PipGuard:
Thanks but too late, I closed the account and moved to Tadalwul, now I hear that's 4 or 5 pips.

I think 5 pips is ok for Thunder but not Lucky. I used Thunder at Alpari with 5.1 and it did pretty good (so I donated). I haven't tried yourlucky v2 with anything greater than 4.

Alpari-US is ok for Thunder..I believe I had the time set at 21-5.

I may be using just thunder at tadalwul.

regards

What is the difference? Thunder vs. Lucky

Different logics? Work with other pairs?

regards

How often per session does Lucky trade? Does the spread have to be 4 or under? So Alpari US 5 EG it wont trade on even if I up the min spread to 5 in the settings? Thanks alot.

How can u get a signal in the chart ? It's not clear enough ...He..he

Todd:
How often per session does Lucky trade? Does the spread have to be 4 or under? So Alpari US 5 EG it wont trade on even if I up the min spread to 5 in the settings? Thanks alot.

How often per session does Lucky trade?

You can't predict it, eurgbp only decide.

Does the spread have to be 4 or under?

Yes, lower spread is the best. But even if some called spread 5 dangerous, it works, after 5 NO

So Alpari US 5 EG it wont trade on even if I up the min spread to 5 in the settings?

Min or max spread? V2B seems to works with.

I will try to optimize the EA for 5 PIPs this weekend...

bugs or glitch in Thunder4wd 2b:

dagolard:
I will try to optimize the EA for 5 PIPs this weekend...

Hello Dagolard,

on what period are you optimizing the EA and what parameters?

regards, wromek

wromek:
Hello Dagolard,

on what period are you optimizing the EA and what parameters?

regards, wromek

On 2.5 months, all parametres depending Time, SL, TP and the Indicator will be optimized.

Risk, Slippage, Max. Spread and the pips/time Limits will remain as they are.

For those, who still believe, that optimizing of a EA won't bring very much, eat this (Pics).

All at 25% Risk at the same broker; timeframe January 6th until today. One witout and one with optimizing (3-5 months backward).

And before you ask -no, I will not post my settings, as long the EA is profitable in standard setting. Who want more profit, should use his BRAIN.

There is another problem too: if 30-40 EAs run with the same settings at the same broker and want to open/close a trade at the same time - what do you think will happen?

Slippages CANbe "handmade"

Greets Dago

P.S. The Pics are for Thunder, but the effect at YourLucky will be the same...

Files:
unoptimized.gif  11 kb
optimized.gif  11 kb