_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 233

JStein:
Has anybody experiences with this ( Metatrader 4 | MetaTrader Forex Trading Platform | Metatrader Download ) FXCM-Broker ? They state to have no dealing desk with their MT4 - platform !? What kind of broker is it ? (ECN / Market maker ). What about spreads with EURGBP during asian session ? They do not offer demo accounts with MT4.

I used FXCM for about a week and didn't trade because the spreads were too wide.

They use 5 digits and the spread on EURGBP during the asian hours was between 3.8 and 7 or higher. Never fell below 3 all week...so I wouldn't waste anytime.

Try MaxSpread =5.1 on FXCM

PipGuard:
I used FXCM for about a week and didn't trade because the spreads were too wide. They use 5 digits and the spread on EURGBP during the asian hours was between 3.8 and 7 or higher. Never fell below 3 all week...so I wouldn't waste anytime.

Hey PipGuard,

Try MaxSpread =5.1 and then told us.

FXCM "live account" Sunday night (NY Time)

Quiksilverone:
Hey PipGuard, Try MaxSpread =5.1 and then told us.

Ok. Fresh Data.

FXCM "live account" Sunday night (NY Time) (Now)

Your_Lucky v2b (MaxSpread=5.1)

7 Win / 1 Break even / 1 small Loss

JStein, I hope this answers your question.

PD: I'm working with 0.1 Lots because I have others EA. But you can work with 1.0 Lot and the result would be 10 times higher.

Topgirl:
Here is my "resultats" on TadawulFX. I starts with $500, 26th january in this year. MT4 Stats - Share your MetaTrader 4 Stats with the world

Hi Topgirl,

U seem to have taken a big hit last few days, did u do anything with your settings? or has it got to do with Tadawul broker ?

Brokers with "Fixed Spread"

vicqua:
Hi Topgirl, U seem to have taken a big hit last few days, did u do anything with your settings? or has it got to do with Tadawul broker ?

The data in Brokers with "Fixed Spread" is heavily filtered.

Quiksilverone:
The data in Brokers with "Fixed Spread" is heavily filtered.

Hi Quicksilver,

What do u mean by that, does it mean that it us manipulated ? so their slogan & honesty & integrity is not there anymore. Plus I heard they like the rest have raised the spread, i think overall, all borkers do not like to see their clients make money.. it is so sad, they will say EA friendly to hook u in with low spreads & suddenly they will say the market condition has changed & now how to do blah blah. Very pathetic.. left only skin & bones for u to make i am so pissed

vicqua:
Hi Quicksilver, What do u mean by that, does it mean that it us manipulated ? so their slogan & honesty & integrity is not there anymore. Plus I heard they like the rest have raised the spread, i think overall, all borkers do not like to see their clients make money.. it is so sad, they will say EA friendly to hook u in with low spreads & suddenly they will say the market condition has changed & now how to do blah blah. Very pathetic.. left only skin & bones for u to make i am so pissed

The banks that provide liquidity, are the same across the planet (8 or 9 big banks). Why, then, some brokers have lower spread than others? Brokers are still honest and trustworthy. But few remain. We need to seek Non Dealing Desk, with low and variables spreads.

Nobody can give what them do not have. If the liquidity providers, provide peak spreads, the Brokers have to transfer them to their customers.

That's no problem. The problem is when the spreads widen above 7 throughout the entire session in Asia. In these cases, you should beware.

When I say that: The data in Brokers with "Fixed Spread" is heavily filtered, what I mean is that to be fixed spreads, we lose the actual movements of the market and oscillators, indicators and filters do not work as expected. That added to the 5-digit we offer greater sensitivity.

i have 2 stop lose last night

Buy EurGBP

Lucky V2

no its 3 stop lose

MadCow:
Hi rdb..

I think you can get demo account with MBT here

MB Trading - Stocks Options Futures Forex Online Discount Trading

just download their version of MT4, and install. Mine came with demo account, don't remember having to email, but I giot it in January, and my short term memory is not what it used to be.

MBT demo account spread has been 1-2 pips when I check it during Asian Hours, but I don't check all the time. Your Lucky v2b will trade if you set Hide_All true, since that does not send SL or TP.

I cannot get ThunderTest to trade on MBT, so I modified Thunderv1 to fix some bugs, and changed it so that it sends all orders with 0 sl and tp, and then immediately sends ordermodify to set sl and tp. Thanks Moldoror for the suggestion.

This version trades on MBT. I have started test in demo mode. (Lucky too). Just one day, so who knows?

I could make the same changes to Lucky v2b if I had the source, (it would be safer than using Hide_All, since the SL would be on the server in case you got disconnected, and my experience with MBT is that you do get disconnected occasionally.)

rdb... I am willing to make donation to get source, but do not have permission to PM, and did not get answer to email I sent you. Maybe I used wrong email address ? If you got my email, please answer. If not, please email me at sc01.scribblerscorner.com with correct return address. Thanks for great EA's.

Hi,

As far as I know the broker does not have real accounts thru MT4 yet.

Regards.