_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 239

It was the news from USA probably...

Thunder

Hello,

i love Thunder4WD_v2b very much. Does someone know: is there a Version v2c?

Greetings,

halobungie

*lol* Try the V2B first....

Joke of the day:

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?

WITNESS: No.

ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?

ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?

ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?

ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?

WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.

ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?

WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

News and more

JStein:
Don't you all know about expected news ? How can you all successful trade the forex without such basic knowledge ? You cannot just take an EA, put it to a chart and hope to get rich.

Want to know more about news? Here's an indicator that imports past and future news events from ForexFactory and shows them on the chart. Maybe rdb or someone with MQ4 for Lucky &/or Thunder who has programming ability can integrate this indicator to help filter out news events. The source (included) explains how to include this indi in an EA.

This ForexFactory thread shows what can be accomplished with an open-source approach to sharing. It's a complicated indicator, but the accompanying instruction manual explains it all.

Source and instructions: FFcal - Plot News indicator

Latest ex4 file: http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=219094&d=1237193477

dear rdb,

this is stupid, another company sells your ea for 499 Euros but only 20 licences ;-)

kostenloses Handelssystem

in my eyes the same ea

@rdb maybe u can check it if its really the same one ;-)

Immediate Response

Hello Leo. I have been trying to get in touch with you for the longest time pertaining to your 5 minute Blue TrS. I operate under the hedge fund umbrella, and I have some questions for you pertaining to what you built. I am impressed with it. How can we communicate via messaging, or email, etc? Thank you, and looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

rossi34:
dear rdb,

this is stupid, another company sells your ea for 499 Euros but only 20 licences ;-)

kostenloses Handelssystem

in my eyes the same ea

@rdb maybe u can check it if its really the same one ;-)

I wrote this guy. The Indicators are definitely from Abdul; He even didn't change the names. He offers EA-Programming and even don't know how to change some file names to mask where he has got the EA from...

Abdul, you should make a copyright License based on GPL; so everyone CAN use the code but has to keep the author information.

Dago

JStein:
Don't you all know about expected news ? How can you all successful trade the forex without such basic knowledge ? You cannot just take an EA, put it to a chart and hope to get rich.

that's true

but nobody can know the news before..... normaly i don't trade any news it was more an coincidence, that i was into and my little daughter distracted me