_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 211

I just tried attaching it again, its showing different spread and all that....

Can you tell me why V1 works fine for me, however the V2 something is not right it never opens a trade for me not even in backtest, where V1 works perfactly

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky or Thunder4WD and make it better but do not sell it.

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity.

next profitable EA depends on your support.

edit : 29 December 2008

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2 of the discussion begins on page 67.

edit : 22 Januari 2009

Your_LuckyUpdate Version to _v2b of the discussion begins on page 133.

Thank you.

Ok it is finally working, however if i use the eurgbp it just keeps losing in the backtest, if i backtest on the eurusd it keeps winning, how can this be

Your_Lucky

Not so lucky !!!

I have tried to demo this EA for about 2 weeks on different pairs with mixed results.

It will make a number of good trades and then it will wipe out all the profit with a couple of bad trades as it will hit the 28 S/L. I know it is adjustable, but that is not the point.

This normally happens when there is even a slight bearish/bullish trend.

Is there some way that this can be overcome/minimised? I do not want to sit there and baby-sit the trend so I can manually stop trades that are going pear shaped.

Are there settings in the EA that can avoid the 'bad' trade taking place, if there is a slight trend showing, or is this hard coded?

I think that this could be made into a very good EA with some adjustment.

I understand that, without the source code, nobody can have a go at improving it, and it appears that rbd may have lost interest?

So the question remains? To continue with it and make the account balance bounce up and down, or to give up and go with something else, something where the thread participants can make valuable contributions and, more importantly, valuable improvements so that a solid foundation is formed and bugs are gradually minimised or eliminated.

My 2 bob's worth.

Nik

fxpro 5 digits problem.. any clue?

Any of you guys having problems with 5 decimal points price, like fxpro.... I tried running a demo on it but its not displaying the right spread, instead of i.e. 3 it shows 30 and such..... still need help. thanks

Guys.. what are the correct settings or the best settings to use with this EA? I am using V2 and every night it makes lots of profits and lots of losses. I end up breaking even every day.

It opens the trades at the same time as fapturbo.. but i dont know what happens after that. I am using default settings can someone who has made some money with this EA share their settings please?

Thanks in advance!

please help me

its have problems with 5 digits

its make 3 trades

with same price

not look like 4 digits

please help

am use V2

James666:
Guys.. what are the correct settings or the best settings to use with this EA? I am using V2 and every night it makes lots of profits and lots of losses. I end up breaking even every day.

It opens the trades at the same time as fapturbo.. but i dont know what happens after that. I am using default settings can someone who has made some money with this EA share their settings please?

Thanks in advance!

i've had the same problems with this EA. overall looks very promising...rips off several winners in a row...then wipes out all profits with a couple of the stop outs. problem is on mine, its not stopping out at 28 like the tutorial said...mine gets clocked out at -39 !!! hard to make money that with that ratio..

anyways .. to your point of the settings. i have left it at default...but changed the trading time to end 3 hours earlier. seems most of the losses take place later in the session when it actually starts to pick a direction. so... i close mine off at 2 instead of 5. sure, it doesnt do as many trades...but, closes out more winning days..thats all i care about !!seems to have helped clean things up abit regarding the losses.

still testing, will keep you posted.

hi..im new here...anyone can teach me