http://www.365ea.com/products.html#a

M16A4 --> 35,000 JPY

http://www.365ea.com/products.html#b

AK74M --> 35,000 JPY

The website is said...

Auther (作者について)

Programmer in Indonesia, He made Your_Lucky_EURGBP&!_rdb_THUNDER4WD

I would like to know the author.

hehehe... did you read my message 2043 ?

and BTW i really dont think it's rdb who's selling it....

Here is our updated statement from this EA

Regards

sentaco:
Here is our updated statement from this EA Regards

as i understand you are using 1H timeframe?

Al salam alikom , RDB

Some question plz :

**did I need Indicators & Template in v2b like v2 ?

**which better v2 or v2b ? ( if v2b is last version , I think must be better than v2 )

**about MM , what is risk should I set for deposit 1,000 $ , as example ?

Thanks

Hi rdb and everyone , just new to all this market etc, just wandering what the thunder 4wd is and is it up and running yet and can i get a copy by sending a donation to yourself

redoor:
If you looking for honest broker with 3pip for E/G... try check out www.tadawuldfx.com been w them 2 years now... spreads are low, good customer service

And a word of caution. In their trading agreement it mentions that their money and your money is segregated. If they go bankrupt, you will lose your money because you are an "unsecured" creditor.

Some brokers segregate monies, some don't.

freemenn:
hmmm this is very strange... but it seems to be the same EA....

Like has been stated before by another poster, there are many EUR/GBP scalpers out there and I'm sure it's a STRATEGY not an EA. You can't copyright a 50/200 MA crossover can you?

Perhaps this method of scalping the EUR/GBP is a successful institutionalized approach that some people are beginning to figure out?

I'm of the opinion that this EA utilizes a WELL KNOWN strategy in the institutionalized currency trading world.

to rdb

hi rdb,

I made donation to get the updated lucky and thunder early this week. But I have not been received anything to date. Please let me know what is happening.

I hope your success in further improvemt of the EAs and would like to make more donation if I find them profittable.

Appreciate your earliest reply.

You mean this EA trades 50/200 MA Cross only on EURGPB?

Regards

The1:
Al salam alikom , RDB

Some question plz :

**did I need Indicators & Template in v2b like v2 ?

**which better v2 or v2b ? ( if v2b is last version , I think must be better than v2 )

**about MM , what is risk should I set for deposit 1,000 $ , as example ?

Thanks

No answer .....