_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 103

can you please send me this EA.. my email is jeffhonfor@yahoo.com

v2 on ibfx

Hi rdb and all

I downloaded the zip but it would not work on ibfx for the past 3 days

also the upper right side where all the numbers are supposed to change every second, showing price, HIGH, LOW, D1....is not moving, it's stuck at 0.9567

so can sbdy help?

is it better to change it to fxdd?

can i use it on any pair?sbdy tried the eurusd it sounds good, spread is low and we might make some $$$

what do you guys think?

actually i went back to post 1 and i missed 2 indicators, rdb-spread hi-lo and Ma-anglezero so i hope now it will open trades....lol

Look at Post #1, Page 1...

jeffzie:
can you please send me this EA.. my email is jeffhonfor@yahoo.com

Very Lazy

Have read this post from the page one?

1 post, 1 message since 2007=leecher....

gundam98:
Hi _rdb_

I just tried your new v2 EA, previously I am using v1e, I wonder why no text available on the left side, but I read your previous post (screenshot) it has some info stated. Is't running??

Also where can I get this indicator? I find it useful

fxhst329:

Problem fixed, it's because the server problem for FXOpen.

Unfortunately Liteforex has increased the spreads from 3 pips to 5 pips, no trades open for today! What a waste!

hi RDB,

Thank you so much for lucky ea, just one night made almost 15% profit unfortunately its only virtual money!! is it possible to have a set file of your THUNDER 4WD to test as well? thank you very much in advance.

my email jb_longford@yahoo.co.uk

Hi _rdb_

Please send me EA thunder4WD in farier_art@yahoo.com

I will foward this EA now .

Thanks

toby123:
hi RDB,

Thank you so much for lucky ea, just one night made almost 15% profit unfortunately its only virtual money!! is it possible to have a set file of your THUNDER 4WD to test as well? thank you very much in advance.

my email jb_longford@yahoo.co.uk

people it's absolutelly useless to trade it on demo and then make any hopeful wishes you will get same performance on live!

simply there are no brokers who currently support this system. unless someone comes up with some solution for avoiding spread dependency and increase it to 5 tolerated pips don't even think about trading this live... it will kill your account.

Hello to my opinion until broker suitable method to do this in fact you waste your time you and be sure that any method that forex the most profitable eventually brokers are in front of it. Good luck