_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 50

I appreciate Your Selflesness rbd

I have been buying different Ea for two yrs now and all have failled. I rather give a donation to you then to pay someone for scam EA. I have been scammed many many times. But you are saying here is EA try it and if it is good and you want to donate you appreciate it.

Thank You

EzBusiness

increase:
A rather special guy

I really do not understand what do you mean increase.

more explain for your comment, please.

Here they are; I included the various parametres in sheet only. Use the .set File for backtest; the fixed parametres included.

The best run I included as a report at a 4.5 PIPS Spread setting (Optimizing is done with 3 PIPS). You see, it even makes profit with higher Spread...

You should play a bit with the trading period.... may be there are better results

Files:

@all

I cannot believe it. The version of page 1 shows very high profits in the backtesting results. Can this shut with right things? Was the script properly written or does give it significant mistakes? Is the second version (Ive posted before) better or safer like the first one?

Thank you for your comments.

MT4 is always backtesting with the actual signal settings. Look at signal settings in the tester window.

I haven't find out yet how to change this manually...

Originally Posted by increase

A rather special guy

Originally Posted by _rdb_

I really do not understand what do you mean increase.

more explain for your comment, please.

He said : Your are a good man, it is very difficult to find good people like you in this kind of world.

Keep up your good work rdb.

(I contacted to you several days a go by sms but you don't answer my sms. Were you in busy ?)

Btw, on friday, I have tested Your_Lucky_v1e on 3 different brokers, 1 Live account with small deposit and 2 accounts demo, All in profit.

Ouuh almost forget, I have tested !_rdb_Thunder_4WD_v1a too for 2 days : amazing !!! 10% daily in profit for 2 days.

Many thanks _rdb_ I will not forget your good work.

ServerUang

dagolard:
Here they are; I included the various parametres in sheet only. Use the .set File for backtest; the fixed parametres included.

The best run I included as a report at a 4.5 PIPS Spread setting (Optimizing is done with 3 PIPS). You see, it even makes profit with higher Spread...

You should play a bit with the trading period.... may be there are better results

Please post your version. I want to understand it. Thanks!

Backtesting results with version from page 1 - so what? Is this real?

Files:
1_1.jpg  120 kb