Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 8

Me waiting for a BUY,

I'm using crodzilla's program, finding it very usfull.

PipScorer have you tried it?

Files:
hedge.jpg  140 kb

zvezdolet:
Me waiting for a BUY,

I'm using crodzilla's program, finding it very usfull.

PipScorer have you tried it?

Yes, and it is very useful. Those are the brain power of those i have influence with these system. And they are sharing it for free following the example that i have set. This method should be shared to the world for free.

Is there anyone who doesnt like the idea?? Perhaps the brokers and their agents of course...LOL.

Profit Lock

Hi Julius,

Is this thesame profit lock rules you use? Often times my 14 trades gets closed. For example my profit gets to > $100 so I locked $10 then it just swings back down below $10 and all trades gets closed.

Profit ---- Profit Locked

$6000 - Limit to Close

5000 - $4510;

4500 - 4010;

4000 - 3510;

3500 - 3010;

3000 - 2510;

2500 - 2010;

2000 - 1510;

1500 - 1010;

1000 - 710;

700 - 510;

500 - 410;

400 - 310;

300 - 210;

200 - 110;

100 - 10;

Book

PipScorer:
In time, Kenny, all in its good time, i am thinking of making abook about this, but then it might ruin me as a person that dont believe in profiting out of this.

Trading is tough, takes alot of months, years to learn this unforgiving market specially when you are trading your hard earned money.

If you ever get a book written for this it would be worth the money. I would buy it in a heart beat.

ramrocket:
Hi Julius,

Is this thesame profit lock rules you use? Often times my 14 trades gets closed. For example my profit gets to > $100 so I locked $10 then it just swings back down below $10 and all trades gets closed.

Profit ---- Profit Locked

$6000 - Limit to Close

5000 - $4510;

4500 - 4010;

4000 - 3510;

3500 - 3010;

3000 - 2510;

2500 - 2010;

2000 - 1510;

1500 - 1010;

1000 - 710;

700 - 510;

500 - 410;

400 - 310;

300 - 210;

200 - 110;

100 - 10;

Get the new updated version rev 2 here

Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101

ramrocket:
Trading is tough, takes alot of months, years to learn this unforgiving market specially when you are trading your hard earned money. If you ever get a book written for this it would be worth the money. I would buy it in a heart beat.

Thanks Ramrocket,

I hope i have the tenacity to do it. Anyhow why not???

Julius

Thanks for continuing this system and i hope not closed again. Please.

My question is: in these indicator (attached earlier post or orest indicator) the movement of the price based on pips not profit on AI. So its still compatible with your earlier system or we have to deal now we must use AI only. So we not confuse with the original system beside developing indicators out there.

Thanks for your answer

Thanks Zupcon, i get a clearer picture now, let me try this out...

zupcon:
Julius can probably give you better advice but here's what Ive been doing. I use the indicator posted at the start of this thread on a 4 hour chart and wait until the buys and sells seperate to give a clear indication of trend. At the end of last week the indicator was biased short.

I also have the indicator on a 1 hour chart. When the 1 hour chart starts to signal a long or none signal, I watch the charts until the top anchor position is occupied by a short pair, and the bottom is occupied by a long pair, signalling a reestablishment of the short bias, then enter 14 pairs short. Tried this for a couple of days last week after reading Julius thread and it seamed to work out OK most of the time. After an hour or so, I'll start manually managing trades, adding to winners on bounces, and scaling out of losing trades, trailing stops as appropriate.

Last night I took a long basket trade against the 4 hour indicator based purely on the anchors flipping on the 1 hour indicator, the pair in slot 1 moved to slot 14, and slot 14 moved to slot 1. Woke to find more pips than i could shake a stick at, and manged them manually until around mid day.

I guess you just need to pick a timeframe, and demo for a couple of weeks watching how the pairs move in relation to each other. This is the first system Ive seen published on a public forum in years that actually has any merit, its like shooting fish in a barrel

4051fx:
Thanks for continuing this system and i hope not closed again. Please.

My question is: in these indicator (attached earlier post or orest indicator) the movement of the price based on pips not profit on AI. So its still compatible with your earlier system or we have to deal now we must use AI only. So we not confuse with the original system beside developing indicators out there.

Thanks for your answer

I am encountering the same dilemna, however The orignal IA is base d on the profit and the indicator they are amaking is based on pip value. The only pair that is affected by the that scheme is the EURGBP being not given its righful spot in the order. I could understand that. But since most of this young traders dont want to do the hard woks themselves they are trying to replace the IA with the indicator, thus reducing one screen in their computer. If you use Orest Indic its ok, but for me being old fashioned i still maintain the hard way of putting my IA week after week. But it is all entirely to the trader.

Profit Lock

PipScorer:
Get the new updated version rev 2 here Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101

Hi Julius, I downloaded the 2 files and imported them into MT4 but I believe these files are password protected so I cannot see the code. Sorry I dont use MT4. Is it possible for you to paste the levels here? thanks,