Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 15

PipScorer:
Yeah i think its you, just pretending to be a newbie and want to learn everything to claim that this is your system. If i am wrong then forgive me but yuo sound like him.

Am i said something wrong? Sory to disturb your thread but realy i dont understand why you get piss on me. But its OK, maybe i have banned my self from you. icicle right about you. Nice to meet you Julius

Hi Guys,

Could anybody tell me which indicator do you use to long or short 14 pairs?

Thanks

Hi Guys,

could you please tell me what indi do you use to go all 14 pairs long or short?

Thanks

Julius,

Is ProfitCalc_R3.ex4 a newer version to be preferred over ProfitCalc.mq4 ?

thanks.

mike1349:
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Sorry Duplicate

mike1349:
Hi Guys,

Thanks

Lots to choose from, you could use Julius's original indicator account method, and there are a least 2 other metatrader indicators that will calculate the IA all available on the forex factory thread

could someone please tell me whether ProfitCalc_R3.ex4 a newer version to be preferred over ProfitCalc.mq4...

thanks.

I am attaching an example with IA's opened on 6-oct, 13-oct, 20-oct & 27 oct. while in the first 3 cases the SELLS are consistently at the TOP and the BUYS are consistently at the BOTTOM, the last case we see a total flip around.

does this give any trading opporunities / signals ?

Also, some internal movement is seen, indicated by the up/down arrows on the side. again, do we see any trade possibilities here.

could someone kindly give me an analysis of what we see here..

thanks a lot.

Files:

Sorry but you'll have to read the 2048 messages of the FF thread. The strategy and signals and all is all in the first 50's, but in the last 1998 messages are, from time to time, some good insights. Sorry nobody here could sum up this huge thread, apart from the docs you can already find here and there.

Made Money

Here is a short $600 profit trade in a few minutes around 2PM EST.

Image #1:

I was watching the buy anchor gbp/usd on the bottom and was dislodged by 2 sells chf/jpy first then usd/jpy. The trend was strong so I entered and the rest is history.

Image #2:

The money coming in.

Have a great day!

Files:
ramrocke3.jpg  180 kb
ramrocke4.jpg  154 kb