Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 3

Julius,

I have no doubt of what you say. I thank you for sharing this system as it seems novel and interesting. Although, I can't understand why you would repeat the same exposure when you know full well the outcome.

So what do you do with all the pips you make? Any vacation plans?

Most people would want to know the nitty gritty of your system. But I'm weird, it interesting to know the system, but it's far more interesting to figure out what kind of person is behind the system. So you must have made your million now, with the results you have...how does it feel? Was making money too easy that you felt obliged to give back by providing the system to the public?

PipScorer:
Hello, I can see that there is not much enthusiasm here than in the other forum,

consider that this forum is less active in general and I guess also many traders scroll both forums so they are aware of your method already.

Then there are clearly less people going into the thread, but if there is no quantity there could be quality!

Questions???

Pipscorer, do you renew your indicator account every week or you leave it alone all time? What time do you enter the trade and could you please outline the procedure as if you are trading live? I think this will help us understand more on how you get in and get out. Thanks.

Questions???

Pipscorer, do you renew your indicator account every week or you leave it alone all time? What time do you enter the trade and could you please outline the procedure as if you are trading live? I think this will help us understand more on how you get in and get out. Thanks.

(Sorry for for double-posting, It was due to bad connection).

I am unable to open this file from FF, does anyone have a functioning copy that they can share here? Thanks in advance.

Hal108:
I am unable to open this file from FF, does anyone have a functioning copy that they can share here? Thanks in advance.

PDF is corrupted.

108:
Thank you for sharing your method.

Eventually.I want to know briefly

when and how I must make positions and close positions by your method .

I read your FF's forum.

I've understood your method could be distributed in two major Entry rules.

Entry and close points of your method is summarized as follows.

And I put down with my 4 questions (Q1-Q4). Can you help me answer?

Correct me if I'm wrong. I look to you for guidance.

I can certainly see your interest in this method, you spend your time making all those presentation chart makes me inspired to give you the guidance u need. To 3 of the questions regarding the SL. Yes i have in a form of EA and it is called Account or ProfitProtect. One is for miniaccount and the other is for the std account ( idont know which one now) The EA can be downloaded here: Forex Factory - View Single Post - Simple Trading Method with trader101 . As for the guidlines of that EA, in the same thread go to Post#488 Page 33 and Post#239 page 16. The stop loss employed here is not the normal pip stop loss that you see, it is in $ form like $56 or 560. How i arrived to this conclusion.. take 14 pairs at 40 pipsx $1.00 makes $560. On that same EA i have the profit trailing method. This is also the first EA you see having a trailing profit stops (not pip stop). THe technique employed is it moves you profit locking as you accumulates more profit.

You are aking me about the jumping pairs which i normally trade during the ranging period. Trading only a couple of pairs thus making some small profit while waiting for the bid setup. In the morning of NY opens when most fundamentals are release, i am trading the basket (that is 14 pairs straight) it either we buy all or sell all. AS the news comes out its etiher pro USd or anti USD, pro USD we sell at the 14, anti USD we buy all the currencies. The technique of trading 14 pairs straight is used during the trending market and it is here weher u make a lot of pips. If u know how to trade this tehnique. I might be able to answer your questions but feel free to read more information on that thread over the other side and you will notice that everyday traders have uncovered something which we have not seen before. This is like i found a great cave of wealth and was able to explore it already for 2 years, now i am giving you a sketch to discover something as well. Innovate as i always say.

Julius

Kenny Rogers:
Julius,

I have no doubt of what you say. I thank you for sharing this system as it seems novel and interesting. Although, I can't understand why you would repeat the same exposure when you know full well the outcome.

So what do you do with all the pips you make? Any vacation plans?

Most people would want to know the nitty gritty of your system. But I'm weird, it interesting to know the system, but it's far more interesting to figure out what kind of person is behind the system. So you must have made your million now, with the results you have...how does it feel? Was making money too easy that you felt obliged to give back by providing the system to the public?

Hello Kenny

Like you I am weird too. I just want to share thats all. Because i like to hear stories of happiness and a lot of thank yous, that always makes my day. Making money is not easy let me remind you, it is hard work and dedication that makes it easy. No vacation plans yet just came from Hawaiii last month.

Just to be remembered as the person who discovered the Basket Trading System.

Julius

Hal108:

That copy is by someone else trying to put into words her understanding of the system.

You PM me and i will sent you the rules, not that copy, my own personal copy,

Segyem:
Pipscorer, do you renew your indicator account every week or you leave it alone all time? What time do you enter the trade and could you please outline the procedure as if you are trading live? I think this will help us understand more on how you get in and get out. Thanks. (Sorry for for double-posting, It was due to bad connection).

I normally start the new weekly IA at the start of the market on Sunday and that becomes my guide for the week. However if you visit this Indicators development for T101's not very simple method. and this T101 external IA Monitor

I thnik they have perfected the indicators and even make innovations. I ahve even seen one that has mutiple timeframes now. Myself i stiick with my original method before the advent of all the indicators

Julius