Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 12

PipScorer:

the Bias is the summation of the values of Buys and the Sells. If the bias is negative meaning the bottom pairs are stronger than the top pairs if it is positive then the top pairs are stronger than the bottom pairs. For positive bias you are likely to trade the direction of the top pairs, and negative bias the direction of the bottom pairs. Bias is being watch closely to avoid jumping to trade because one currency is rallying. Remember we always look them as a team of RED and BLUE. and we always bet on the stronger team. We dont bet on a certain star player of the team.

Julius

lets see if i understood this correct. Shiva SHORT entry is when Buybasket total cross up and at 4h tab profits is -72. But with this explanation above if sells are on top then he should not take the sell signal. Is it? Or it is valid only for the weekly real IA?

thanks in advance.

PipScorer:
\

OK now i understand.

Ram- It was not done yet since i notice that almost everyone seems not interested on jump pairs anymore rather they all go to 14 pairs basket trades now. But i am glad that you are interested in that meaning the old Basket Trading theory is still alive and someone still interested. Just kidding, I will spend time making a guidelines for the new universal pairs (ibfx) and will have it posted here and in FF for all to see. Ahhh.. the time problem..LOL have patience a little for me please.

Julius

Julius --thanks in advance.

Sir Julius!

Do you think we must start IA on Monday Broker Time 00.00 exactly or its not necessary about the time, just delay a half or an hour from broker time 00.00 is it still relevant to see the clear map of basket trading?

FX-Ney:
You can calculate profit in pips or in deposit money inside your EA.

Buy_Profit_in_Pips = (Bid - OrderOpenPrice())/Point;

Buy_Profit_in_$ = (Bid - OrderOpenPrice())*OrderLots()*TickValue/TickSize;

Sell_Profit_in_Pips = (OrderOpenPrice()-Ask)/Point;

Sell_Profit_in_$ = (OrderOpenPrice()-Ask)*OrderLots()*TickValue/TickSize;

And as you work for multi currencies, you should use the MarketInfo() function to get the proper value for each pair.

You should have a look at the mql documentation to grasp the whole thing:

MarketInfo - MQL4 Documentation

Hope this help.

Yes thank's ...I got that..

This is my little contribution for this system:

This indicators give you alert when the pairs jump cross the boundary..

Files:

Careful, it seems that we have inverted Buys and Sells somewhere in the course. It doesn't matter that much, as what counts is the balance between them, but just for consistency I felt I had to point it out.

PipScorer:

below are your pairs to Hedge:

1. GBPUSD 8. EURUSD

2. EURGBP 9. USDJPY

3. GBPJPY 10. AUDUSD

4. USDCHF 11. NZDJPY

5. NZDUSD 12. GBPCHF

6. AUDJPY 13. CHFJPY

7. EURJPY 14 EURCHF

The first seven pairs is set 1 and the second is set 2. [...] Set 1 trade them SHORT and set 2 trade them LONG.

And...

ramrocket:
Julius, is this the universal pairing you are referring to?

Buys..

1) GBPUSD

2) EURGBP

3) GBPJPY

4) USDCHF

5) NZDUSD

6) AUDJPY

7) EURJPY

Sells..

8) EURUSD

9) USDJPY

10) AUDUSD

11) NZDJPY

12) GBPCHF

13) CHFJPY

14) EURCHF

So, if you used the TradeHedge scripts for your setups, then you'll have your sets inverted, compared to Orest indicator for example. Plus, the "-72" trigger of the original IA is now "+28", and crossing direction is the other way out too.

PipScorer:

the Bias is the summation of the values of Buys and the Sells. If the bias is negative meaning the bottom pairs are stronger than the top pairs if it is positive then the top pairs are stronger than the bottom pairs. For positive bias you are likely to trade the direction of the top pairs, and negative bias the direction of the bottom pairs. Bias is being watch closely to avoid jumping to trade because one currency is rallying. Remember we always look them as a team of RED and BLUE. and we always bet on the stronger team. We dont bet on a certain star player of the team.

Julius

Hi Julius and everyone,

For positive bias - trade the direction of the top pairs

For negative bias - trade the direction of the bottom pairs.

but i am confuse a bit with the signal at the bottom row of orest indicator,

the formula is:

Total sells > total buys =Short(strong)

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys >0) =Short(weak)

total buys > total sells =long(strong)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys >0) =long(weak)

lets say now, sells pair on top, buys pair on bottom

then total sells= 100 , total buys = -200, total both = 100+(-200)=-100

so from the above quote we should trade the direction of the bottom pair hence we BUY.

But from the orest, this condition will show us Short(strong).

Confuse with this contradiction.

Beside it is possible that,

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys <0)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys <0)

happen??

spirit-up:
Hi Julius and everyone,

For positive bias - trade the direction of the top pairs

For negative bias - trade the direction of the bottom pairs.

but i am confuse a bit with the signal at the bottom row of orest indicator,

the formula is:

Total sells > total buys =Short(strong)

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys >0) =Short(weak)

total buys > total sells =long(strong)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys >0) =long(weak)

lets say now, sells pair on top, buys pair on bottom

then total sells= 100 , total buys = -200, total both = 100+(-200)=-100

so from the above quote we should trade the direction of the bottom pair hence we BUY.

But from the orest, this condition will show us Short(strong).

Confuse with this contradiction.

Beside it is possible that,

total sells > total buys (total sells & total buys <0)

total buys > total sells (total sells & total buys <0)

happen??

I think this thread not discussed Orest Indicator, but talk about IA manually, so please stay tune on this topic, not discuss another thread. I think Julius agree to me at the moment

tagada:
Careful, it seems that we have inverted Buys and Sells somewhere in the course. It doesn't matter that much, as what counts is the balance between them, but just for consistency I felt I had to point it out.

And...

So, if you used the TradeHedge scripts for your setups, then you'll have your sets inverted, compared to Orest indicator for example. Plus, the "-72" trigger of the original IA is now "+28", and crossing direction is the other way out too.

Tagada,

Thanks for highlighting this. We could commit a grave error if we interchange it. Not in the sense of IA trading but referring it to the indicator that we would be using. To settle this got to my Post#3 on the excel spreadsheet titled 101Worksheets-- that is the correct way of pair directions. The REDS are the sells and the GREEN are the Buys. Also those are the new Universal pairings and all other development are only directed to those pairs. Again thanks Tagada --could have been a tragedy.

Julius

PipScorer:
Tagada,

Thanks for highlighting this. We could commit a grave error if we interchange it. Not in the sense of IA trading but referring it to the indicator that we would be using. To settle this got to my Post#3 on the excel spreadsheet titled 101Worksheets-- that is the correct way of pair directions. The REDS are the sells and the GREEN are the Buys. Also those are the new Universal pairings and all other development are only directed to those pairs. Again thanks Tagada --could have been a tragedy.

Julius

Thanks Tagada, I will reverse my indicator. I got the pairing from T101rulesmadeeasy.pdf.

Will definitely have to learn this system. Looks very interesting, to say the least.