Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 7

hello

sorry i'm still quite confused. if i open the IA on monday, i would be able to tell whether to buy/sell the basket, but after many hours/days, it seems difficult to read what the next basket trade to take.

any advice from anyone?

PipScorer:
SpanHam I thank you for your support but i think we should put a stop to it and just move one. I dont think it is healthy and will benefit no one. We are all here to learn and make money. That was just wrong choice of words perhaps. So let just move on..

I agree. Let's move on.

marissa:
hello

sorry i'm still quite confused. if i open the IA on monday, i would be able to tell whether to buy/sell the basket, but after many hours/days, it seems difficult to read what the next basket trade to take.

any advice from anyone?

Julius can probably give you better advice but here's what Ive been doing. I use the indicator posted at the start of this thread on a 4 hour chart and wait until the buys and sells seperate to give a clear indication of trend. At the end of last week the indicator was biased short.

I also have the indicator on a 1 hour chart. When the 1 hour chart starts to signal a long or none signal, I watch the charts until the top anchor position is occupied by a short pair, and the bottom is occupied by a long pair, signalling a reestablishment of the short bias, then enter 14 pairs short. Tried this for a couple of days last week after reading Julius thread and it seamed to work out OK most of the time. After an hour or so, I'll start manually managing trades, adding to winners on bounces, and scaling out of losing trades, trailing stops as appropriate.

Last night I took a long basket trade against the 4 hour indicator based purely on the anchors flipping on the 1 hour indicator, the pair in slot 1 moved to slot 14, and slot 14 moved to slot 1. Woke to find more pips than i could shake a stick at, and manged them manually until around mid day.

I guess you just need to pick a timeframe, and demo for a couple of weeks watching how the pairs move in relation to each other. This is the first system Ive seen published on a public forum in years that actually has any merit, its like shooting fish in a barrel

Spamham:
Icicle, I think you totally took julise's message out of context, He meant that this is a file is of someone else's understanding of the system, and if he got an email he'll email his personal copy of his system. Whats wrong with that?

Its the last straw. The last in a long, long looooong line of straws. Thats whats wrong with it. He is too embarrassed to give you all some proper documentation after the way he treated the person who wrote it, so he is fobbing you off and making the learning process more difficult than necessary.

No I aint kissing anyone's ass but he helped me when I was having trouble, and he got pised off because there were many many ppl asking repeated questions that made the thread long for no reason,

Who explained the system and put a stop to that? That is, who helped him out the most with the very thing he complained about the most? Who woke up one morning to find they'd been dumped on from a great height for asking a question that would improve the 4th version and stop 1000 noobs asking it? That would also be me.

Seems to me you didn't even read the thread - or you would already know this :/

If he's uptight a bit you've got to remember that he gets very little sleep weekly so you should be a bit more understanding.

I think I'm understanding better than you are. For instance, you think you are doing him a favor right now, don't you?

Keep at it. Just keep doing him favors. Whenever he moans about something - sort it out for him. then watch where all that negative energy lands next.

Don't come crying to me when you find out.

zupcon:
Julius can probably give you better advice but here's what Ive been doing. I use the indicator posted at the start of this thread on a 4 hour chart and wait until the buys and sells seperate to give a clear indication of trend. At the end of last week the indicator was biased short.

I also have the indicator on a 1 hour chart. When the 1 hour chart starts to signal a long or none signal, I watch the charts until the top anchor position is occupied by a short pair, and the bottom is occupied by a long pair, signalling a reestablishment of the short bias, then enter 14 pairs short. Tried this for a couple of days last week after reading Julius thread and it seamed to work out OK most of the time. After an hour or so, I'll start manually managing trades, adding to winners on bounces, and scaling out of losing trades, trailing stops as appropriate.

Last night I took a long basket trade against the 4 hour indicator based purely on the anchors flipping on the 1 hour indicator, the pair in slot 1 moved to slot 14, and slot 14 moved to slot 1. Woke to find more pips than i could shake a stick at, and manged them manually until around mid day.

I guess you just need to pick a timeframe, and demo for a couple of weeks watching how the pairs move in relation to each other. This is the first system Ive seen published on a public forum in years that actually has any merit, its like shooting fish in a barrel

hi POP

could you detail a little more? And you said that is using "the indicator at beginning of this thread" but is here is the script to open the 14 pairs.

i could think that you are refering to Orest indicator but Orest indicator is attacehd to only 1 window and then show tabs of several TFs.

did not understand the moment you look at the 4 hour chat (you mean 4h tab at orest indicator version 1.13?)

i wiill be gratefull if you can give a further information.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

giraia_br:
hi POP

could you detail a little more? And you said that is using "the indicator at beginning of this thread" but is here is the script to open the 14 pairs.

i could think that you are refering to Orest indicator but Orest indicator is attacehd to only 1 window and then show tabs of several TFs.

did not understand the moment you look at the 4 hour chat (you mean 4h tab at orest indicator version 1.13?)

i wiill be gratefull if you can give a further information.

thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Hi, the indicator I'm using is called T101_Dashboard, I thought I'd found it here at TSD but I possibly found it at FF as I spent a couple of days last week reading the FF thread.

I'm definately NOT using the Orest indicator.

If you place the T101_Dashboard indicator on say a 1 hour chart, you get 6 or 7 columns of values, its around 22:00 GMT here and currently I can see data for 18:00,19:00,20:00,21:00,22:00 plus the latest live data. This allows you to see how the composition of the basket changes with time.

If I place the same indicator on a 4 hour chart, I see the latest data for the current 4 hour candle, the 20:00, 16:00, 12:00, 08:00 and the 04:00 candle from yesterday.

My usual trading methodology is based on a triple screen approach. I've been doing something similar with Julius's system. I find a trend on the 4 hour by placing the T101_Dashboard indicator on that chart and waiting for the pairs to settle into buys and sells on the 4 hour chart. THEN I wait for a retracement by watching the T101_Dashboard on the 1 Hour chart, during the retracement, the pairs will become mixed, or possibly even reverse, but as soon as the anchors align back with the longer term trend I enter 14 trades in the direction of the longer term trend.

I've only been playing with this since the end of last week, so I'm definately no expert, I'd need to do a lot more work before I was comfortable trading this.

I aint doing no body's favor, ya know, in the end, the fact is that he didn't even have to share nothing with anyone, but he did it to help other people and get them to have some of the success that he's been having.

He didn't want no more negativity on this thread so this will also be my last reply to ya.

icicle:
Its the last straw. The last in a long, long looooong line of straws. Thats whats wrong with it. He is too embarrassed to give you all some proper documentation after the way he treated the person who wrote it, so he is fobbing you off and making the learning process more difficult than necessary.

Who explained the system and put a stop to that? That is, who helped him out the most with the very thing he complained about the most? Who woke up one morning to find they'd been dumped on from a great height for asking a question that would improve the 4th version and stop 1000 noobs asking it? That would also be me.

Seems to me you didn't even read the thread - or you would already know this :/

I think I'm understanding better than you are. For instance, you think you are doing him a favor right now, don't you?

Keep at it. Just keep doing him favors. Whenever he moans about something - sort it out for him. then watch where all that negative energy lands next.

Don't come crying to me when you find out.

many thanks zupcon.

Can someone publish T101_Dashboard, pls?

kukuhsanyoto:
PipScorer, What is the condition to trade all 14 pairs?

Dislodgeing of the anchor pair by the opposite color pair is one possibility, there are countless other opportunities recently discovered by other reader which they also share in the other forums threads and in here.