Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 6

Its not the sharing a method for free that you did created the liability Julius. Its everything else. Everybody helped you big time with indicators, EAs etc. then got slagged off for it.

I will try to make this easy enough for you to understand. Its not what you did Julius - its the way that you did it.

When I saw you laying into other nice people, I figured you must have some kind of history with them. Until you did the exact same thing to me. All I ever was to you was nice -and we had no history

Well, what goes around comes around.

If you find yourself feeling all bewildered, have a nice long think about it. Thats exactly how your targets felt. How many times have you laid into someone? Remember the person who said he didn't feel he knew your system well enough to trade it with 100% confidence yet he still wanted to help people? He was so traumatised by your behaviour he closed his thread! Ask yourself if the poor so-an-so deserved the way you laid into him.

How many examples are there of you putting the worst possible interpretation onto innocent words then bullying some poor sap? Its countless Julius. Not once did you ever check to see if the facts lived up to your paranoia. Straight in on the attack you were.

Dude. Try checking your facts first. If in doubt, ask someone to help you interpret the meaning and tone of a message. For the record the tone of this one is 'cheesed off'.

Now if you are serious about teaching this method, teach it. No whining, no bullying, no fibbing. Use the best tools you have, and don't go round denigrating the tool because its creator didn't want to join the Church of Julius.

[Edited to add]

And you can quit the private messageson FF. Say what you have to say in public.

Hi Julius, how do I balance my broker pairs? Does this look ok to you?

Spreads:

Buys = 37

Sells = 31

Should I make USD/JPY .2 lots and EUR/USD .2 lots? The new total spreads would be

Buys = 37

Sells = 35

thanks,

Files:
ramrocket2.jpg  57 kb

ramrocket:
Hi Julius, how do I balance my broker pairs? Does this look ok to you?

Spreads:

Buys = 37

Sells = 31

Should I make USD/JPY .2 lots and EUR/USD .2 lots? The new total spreads would be

Buys = 37

Sells = 35

thanks,

It is good, yo dont have to increase the lot.

thankful......

PipScorer:
Because it is not a perfect hedge. Had it been then you are right. Like Buy EU and Sell Eu will always be -4 because it is a perfect hedge. Ours is not therefore like a pendulum it will swing to the negative as well as the positive in my previous records it swings to about 500 to -500, but it takes a very long time to attend the 2 extremes. if your questioned situation happend then you are ranging and you are not to trade. Had i not make swing, i just buy all the 14 and sell all the 14 then that situation will stay for an indifinite period with no swing, but it is not like that, we allow it have an exposure and that exposure or leak is monitored in a controlled environment which in return give us a good signal. You did raise a very very good technical question that most never even think about. I hope i explain it well. Thanks

Hi PipScorer thanks for explanation, now i finally grasp the idea.

Actually previously when i started bored with those technical indicator i also have such similar idea.

But then i just not smart enough as you using 14 pair,i start thinking out some sort like arbitrage idea i just test out for say 3 or 4 pair and then i cant find out any oppurnity then i give up.

Ur idea really enlight me, now trying to gauge the good time to go into trade by looking at the orest indicator.

I currently look at the current week column to trade. Do u think that is any oppurnity to look at the 4H or 1H column for a very short term spark trade?

And so i pretty appreciate every time u have a new post here,and if u stop this thread like the other forum thread, there is definitely no blame on you.

Becoz this really not ur liabilities. But i will really disappoint that cant learn more from you. Hope this thread can keep on movin.

spirit-up:
Hi PipScorer thanks for explanation, now i finally grasp the idea.

Actually previously when i started bored with those technical indicator i also have such similar idea.

But then i just not smart enough as you using 14 pair,i start thinking out some sort like arbitrage idea i just test out for say 3 or 4 pair and then i cant find out any oppurnity then i give up.

Ur idea really enlight me, now trying to gauge the good time to go into trade by looking at the orest indicator.

I currently look at the current week column to trade. Do u think that is any oppurnity to look at the 4H or 1H column for a very short term spark trade?

And so i pretty appreciate every time u have a new post here,and if u stop this thread like the other forum thread, there is definitely no blame on you.

Becoz this really not ur liabilities. But i will really disappoint that cant learn more from you. Hope this thread can keep on movin.

Any of those column present an opportunity to trade. From jump pairs to 14 pair straight. Just be observant. No i will not stop and you could always contact me thru PM or E-mail.

PipScorer,

What is the condition to trade all 14 pairs?

Icicle, I think you totally took julise's message out of context,

He meant that this is a file is of someone else's understanding of the system, and if he got an email he'll email his personal copy of his system. Whats wrong with that?

No I aint kissing anyone's ass but he helped me when I was having trouble, and he got pised off because there were many many ppl asking repeated questions that made the thread long for no reason,

I can see how you got angry Icicle, but he didn't mean it in a bad tone, if he has problems with english so what? he knows it well enough that's helping people trade forex, which is all you can ask for.

If he's uptight a bit you've got to remember that he gets very little sleep weekly so you should be a bit more understanding.

Julius, don't worry about what he said, you AIN'T an idiot--

kukuhsanyoto:
PipScorer, What is the condition to trade all 14 pairs?

Trader101 explains this in detail on post number 10 on page 1 of this thread.

Spamham:
Icicle, I think you totally took julise's message out of context,

He meant that this is a file is of someone else's understanding of the system, and if he got an email he'll email his personal copy of his system. Whats wrong with that?

No I aint kissing anyone's ass but he helped me when I was having trouble, and he got pised off because there were many many ppl asking repeated questions that made the thread long for no reason,

I can see how you got angry Icicle, but he didn't mean it in a bad tone, if he has problems with english so what? he knows it well enough that's helping people trade forex, which is all you can ask for.

If he's uptight a bit you've got to remember that he gets very little sleep weekly so you should be a bit more understanding.

Julius, don't worry about what he said, you AIN'T an idiot--

SpanHam

I thank you for your support but i think we should put a stop to it and just move one. I dont think it is healthy and will benefit no one. We are all here to learn and make money. That was just wrong choice of words perhaps. So let just move on..

well if your fine with it there's no need for me to blabbah on--

on a positive note-- were u guys able to ride the short trend just now? produced me 250 pips! not bad for 7 minutes of work-

total of around 400 pips today, finally getting my trades back on track.