School of Pimpology - page 39

Hi everyone...

Trust all is well and that you are all making lots of pips.

Been vvv busy and good news is not far away.

I will be blogging again with trade ideas very soon. Apologies for not keeping in touch but been snowed under...Give me one more week and i will be back in full swing. The Pimp has been doing a great job and soon the both of us will be giving our verdict again each morning...

Cheers all

Dan007

Dan the Man is back

Hey Dan007

Oooh, you've been missed! Great to see you back, I'm looking forward to your words of wisdom and sound trading advice as always.

My 15m trading is going well using your templates and there are some amazing trades to be had across the markets every day. Along with Le Pimp's 4hr strategy I think we've got every angle covered, just got to learn to juggle everything and get it all together. Glad you will be around, along with Pimp, to help with that.

I'll be watching out for your posts on the thread and great news that you will be in the free chat room too from 26th August.

See you soon

Rollingstone / Scorpion

Hi PIMP

Thank you for your time ,willingness, patience....

I red whole thread today and it is a lot informations .I have a bid mixed informations in my head and I would like ask you.

There are several set-ups and I think during last a few weeks you changed your prefer set-ups It is not clear for me which you prefer and use currently. Please could you write just a few words ,but please exactly for position of MA and CCI.. I mean little summary or update for newbie in the thread

Thank a lot

Good morning FXP

I have been reading the thread again and back in post #5 you explain EURCHF to find out which currency is the strongest, this I understand.

However what happens when say gold is weak, therefore want short EUR or long CHF, and the EURCHF chart is above MA's and climbing. Do we short the stronger ccy or long the weaker?

Hope all have a great day.

cheers

swagman

Pimpology Preview.

Good Morning all.

Last day of the week. Lets see if we can wrap it up with a good one.

I'm getting tired of repeatedly saying that Crude and

Gold look like they want to make a comeback, just to then see them drop a couple of hundred pips.

Technically every was pointing the right way for Gold early on yesterday, but with the Boss having his wicked way once again it was very short-lived.

Surprisingly, when it did go, all eyes we on cable, but it was Euro that fell and cable stayed relatively quiet.

On the other side, both miss Yen and Princess Swiss found a nice bit of support

I've not really been trading these last couple of days. I'm really trying to get in at the beginning of such moves and hold the trade, and as Dan says above, there is much to do for something very big we have lined-up for you all in the next couple of months.

My verdict for the day would be to have a day off.

Apart from USDJPY that looks likely to push higher IF breaking the 110.40 level and with Gold falling, noting else is looking great.

We could see Gold start to pullback and Yen do a double top.

Whebn everything is so far from averages it's very difficult to gauge what is going to happen.

Uther than that Cable if it breaks below 1.8630 on the short term might give us a little run.

Back later. Have a good morning.

Usdjpy

FX Pimp:
Good Morning all.

...Apart from USDJPY that looks likely to push higher IF breaking the 11.40 level and with Gold falling, ..........

....Uther than that Cable if it breaks below 1.8630 on the short term might give us a little run...

FX Pimp,

I assume you mean 110.40 which is USDJPY recent high on the 4hr timeframe?

Honest Bill

PS. Had my trendline drawn in on cable and missed the breakout while typing this....Doh!! Good call Mr. Pimp.

4hr Live Trade

see below...................

4hr Live Trade

Just thought I'd post this to see if it's correct.

I played a 5min breakout short on EURUSD yesterday. It was painful to watch as it was so flat yesterday. Anyway it turned good and closed 75% for +49pips. I moved stop loss on remaining to b/e. And switched to 1hr & 4hr chart as per FX Pimp's suggestion in previous posts.

Buuuuuuuuutt, I then noticed the original trade was a good entry for the new 4hr strategy.

Pure coincidence. But, I'll take a little credit for noticing it. So, I moved the stop loss back to above the daily pivot where I originally had it.

Now, currently +154 pips on a live trade. Let's see what happens.

So, why am I posting it here. Well, not to boast after the fact, but to ask if the entry was correct (ignoring the pips gained).

Honest Bill

Please post pivot.mq4 again

Hi Pimp,

Please post pivot.mq4 again

TSD have no option to show links only so one can find it easily

Regards

Hannes

Here you go.

Lux

Files:
pivot.mq4  5 kb