School of Pimpology - page 42

Kiss

Keep it sexy, sunshine.

We can for uniform's sake (& Des's) just keep the 15m CCI on

Or............

We could really confuse the issue and have the 60m and 15m.

Just joking. Not really wanting to veer too much from the initial strategy I think I like the the 15m CCI.

Keep the 7 too like before If you wish but I am not really bothered about 5 or 10 pips on a 4hr chart trade.

I think that concludes the minor adjustments.

Please feel free to email me for the template. thefxpimp@hotmail.com

Later I will scour the markets and see if there's any set-ups I like for next week.

Wonderful Idea

What a wonderful idea, Pimp! To live a great life and yet give back and help to the world. Maybe create an alternative ethos to the greedy mutinationals and banks. We could all contribute what we can apart from trading. Count me in - as a trained Life Coach and NLP Therapist I am sure I could offer something.

God speed on a great project.

Regards,

Paul.

Not Perfect.

This demonstrated that there is no such thing as perfection in this game.

We are not looking for the holy grail, we are simply trying to refine our killing machine, but it can get a bit too much.

Here we go short off the 4hr solo, set and forget, or stayed glued to the 5m after getting in?

All we are trying to do here is save 100 pip stop and instead play with 50, but who would have stayed on the 5m chart and panicked out of this one ?

Come on. Own up. a few I reckon.

Just remember the 4hr chart does not show a stretched 5m play. Look at the distance between the 5m and 15m 20ema.

Set and forget will always work best on the 4hr strategy but this is for those who feeeeeeeel the urge to cheat

The vertical line is in the same place on both charts, playing the break of the pivot on the 4hr or the 7CCI retrace on the 5m.

Remember this is JUST for entry. Get off it as soon as you're in.

stav01:
What a wonderful idea, Pimp! To live a great life and yet give back and help to the world. Maybe create an alternative ethos to the greedy mutinationals and banks. We could all contribute what we can apart from trading. Count me in - as a trained Life Coach and NLP Therapist I am sure I could offer something.

God speed on a great project.

Regards,

Paul.

I couldn't agree more, mate. If we could take money from the major brokers we'd be capitalising on capitalism and be doing it, real robin hood style.

Taking from the rich and giving to the poor.

I don't know about you but all that MTV 'get rich or die trying' crap means nothing to me.

How about live a great life with little problems, but with the satisfaction that you personally made an impact, a difference to 10 or 50 or 100 people less fortunate than you.

That's where the 'true' meaning of happines starts to creep into your life.

:)

You are all crazy...

P.S.

Pimp - your AUDUSD 5 min 63CCI is not behaving at all

Oh, yes...

...about my absence on friday...

Yes Scorpion, my haircut is always special in last week of the month so it really took some time on friday...

...and beside that, whenever i am not online during trading day i am doing very useful and important things to help all of you out there trading:

Using my NLP, EEG, ABC, GGY, and most important UTB skills i am actually mentally moving market prices so it would be very helpful for you guys to finally agree are you long or short on cable because i can't please both groups.

Thanx in advance...

BTW - ATM i am in some very nice coffee shop in Quantico-Virginia with some people who brought me here in a hurry. This guy Mulder still can't figure out what is pip but he wants to believe he does, while Scully thinks we are both crazy for some reason.

And we're the crazies ?