School of Pimpology - page 37

Correlation indicator

Hi Mr. Pimp,

Many thanks for the correlation indicator!

Scardi

i have to do this

Satisfied Rockie

Wind swept rockie

Counciling Rockie

Harsh Rockie

Vacating Rockie

Dr. Helsing Rockie

The love doctor rockie

Fibbing rockie

Kite laughing rockie

Nutritional rockie

Filter fishing rockie

Pickled rockie

Larger quoffing rockie

Impressed rockie

Olympic rockie

Sandy Rockie

Milk Tray Rockie

Voiceover Rockie

---------------------------------

I simply love these - keep them coming mate

Here is a potential H&S developing on monthly CadJpy TF. Just a reference for a longterm outlook.

Files:
cj.jpg  40 kb

moremore:
Here is a potential H&S developing on monthly CadJpy TF. Just a reference for a longterm outlook.

Hmmmmmm. Thanks for your charts Moremore. I don't think we cover CADJPY but interesting observation.

Apologies for no motrning summary. My keyboard was playing tricks on me. Will be back this p.m with some 4hr possibles

No morning summary

Le Pimp,

You naughty boy - sticky keyboard indeed. Me thinks you and rollingstone are having to much fun with your chocolate MA's. Or is it your detox is finally catching up with you. A smoothie splash !

Have great pips my friends.

Sticky fingers rockie

Barnacle Rockie

Hey Sticky Fingers Rockie

Oooooooh, Mr Cheeky, you promised you wouldn't tell!

Aren't you bored of all that sandcastle building yet? It's time you came home and did some work for a change, we are all missing you. Bloom is officially the Dark Lord of oil and he needs some competition!

Le Pimp's 4hrs are really cool, about 10 million gazillion pips to be had over the last month. Just trying to wrestle them in with all my other learning, phew, I think I need a holiday too. Pimp's updated the 4 hour charts a bit today so watch out for his post.

See you soon and no more telling secrets!

Choccy Roll(ingstone) / Scorps

Here's the latest Correlation Indicators too. There's one for ODL MT4 and one for WHC

Simply click on the appropriate one and save to desktop, then install.

I will try to explain in detail tomorrow

Testing Testing

Just been throwing a few on with the new 4hr strategy the last couple of days and me thinks we're on to something.

Despite a couple of silly ones to start off with the whip has come out and the discipline head is firmly back in place.

Ok so it's not a years worth of results, it's a babe in the making, so ask me this time next month.

Here's a little something to whet the Pimp-Power appetite. More or less 500 pips in under 24hrs !!

Yes I know there are some minor adjustments. I have a little 12ema which is my 60m 50 and a daily pivot (attached)

Nice place to put your stop.

Files:

Hello FxPimp,

I love what your doing here, hope you can keep it up.

Just need some clarification on the GBPJPY trade.

By 21.36 (trade entry) the CCI (7) was below -100 and the chocolate was already below MA(5).

If I have jumped the gun here and you will explain using the 12 EMA

I apologize (little to do while trades set-up).

Also your stop is above the pivot for the 12/08/08 though entry was on 11/08/08.

Should the stop be greater.

Cheers

Swagman

Got +105 pips out of NZDUSD last night via the 4hr strategy. Put a trailing stop loss on it overnight so got stopped out. Still, thats 105 pips I wouldn't usually get.

Cheers

Bloom