School of Pimpology - page 44

Done...Thanks

Good Morning all.

We are looking at Gold and Crude below the daily pivots here so we sould be expecting some imminent Dollar strength this session.

It's only USDJPY who's letting us down. Everything else on every other timeframe is correlating perfectly, apart from Miss JPy on the 4hr and daily.

Gold seems to have a new resistance of around 800 Dollars, so that should drive the prices of Euro and Cable down further, whilst there looks like a litte bit of upside potential on Swissie.

I would like to see her break 1.10 today. With a nice support region at around 1.0975 there's room for a little play unto that resistance, where we can re-assess the situation.

From today I will post a daily analysis for the 4hr strategy, Including a few set-ups if there are any.

That will be at midday London Time.

Against the 4hr

As mentioed before, it's not usually advisable yo play against the 4hr trend, but crude has fallen thousands of pips lately so worth a go for more experienced traders.

Both CCI's are above 0.0 but below +150. All ema's are stacked neatly in correct order. 7 Gived the trigger.

More to follow.

Sorry for the delay

Been wanting to write this for some time but this thread has been keeping us busy with everyone's wisdom and plenty of study. After much delay, our apologies.

We just want to say a huge, massive, gigantic thanks to you Mr Pimp for all your time and effort to get us novices going. There are really no words to express our gratitude for your selfless work and generous giving that is truly priceless (...Are you actually a real person or is it our imagination?!?! Surely people like you don't exist,) you're too good to us, thankyou! We are so privileged to be part of this excellent community of peeps.

Mr Pimp, you deserve more than a weekend off, you deserve a holiday! We hope you do have time off for yourself to relax and not be burnt out cos of us cos we expect you to be around FOREVER and EVER!!

Cako, thankyou so much for setting up the Boiler Room, a real Class A community filled with great personalities. And all your posts have been very helpful. Thanks dude

Our hats off to you with deepest respect and thanks,

Larries

Info

Hi guys,

looks like that i have some minor problems with my eyes so i'll be very little or almost not at all online few days. Just can't look at any bright object.

I hope that you'll have some understanding for this.

Also, sorry goes to Mr.Pimp who beside sharing his knowledge with all of us - now needs to worry about chat-room technical issues and stuff. Well, maybe that is really secret of his success - always go one mile more than expected.

I've received many PM here with requests for template or some indicators.

Few pages earlier Mr. Pimp has posted his email address so he'll kindly send it to you upon request:

thefxpimp@hotmail.com

Also about Boiler Room - you have link in my signature. When you click it you'll be redirected to right spot where myself or mr. Pimp will add you to chat after we exchange contact info on Skype. Room starts at 7am UK time.

See you when i see you

Nice little tool for those times that one feels it absolutely necessary to trade something! Thanks FXP.

Hope u get well soon Cako

cako:

looks like that i have some minor problems with my eyes so i'll be very little or almost not at all online few days. Just can't look at any bright object.

I hope that you'll have some understanding for this.

Cako,

Get well soon!!! Take it easy...stay away from the PC and rest your eyes. We'll miss you for sure but like you in full form when you return.

Take care buddy

Sorry to hear about the news Cake. Have you tried dark glasses ?

Maybe 2 pairs?

Too much bloody computer gammes mate.

Well hope to see you very soon. You are sadly missed. I hope it clears up before your birthday.

I got a message from a rather abrupt reader, who says he's an experienced trader. So after reading the thread yesterday morning he went long Swissie and Shorted Euro.

He was most upset at having lost 50 pips on each trade, so allow me to clear a couple of things up.

1. Did you read the ENTIRE post? The post that said imminent Dollar strength mean just that. Imminent.

Euro fell 40 and Swiss went up 40 with Gold and Crude falling.

Exactly as it said on the tin.

The morning post refers to the London European morning session, that's it.

2. Have I have said numerous times that when a trade is 30 in your favour then take some profit and move your stop to breakeven +5 on the remainder of the position?

3. Have I spoke about the exit strategy, getting out when the 63 CCI crosses back below the +100 for longs and above the -100 on shorts?

4. Have I spoke about taking profit at R1 and S1 ?

So how did you manage to lose 100 pips instead of make 80?

I would say that I sympathize, but the way you spoke to me and came accross like you know everything then I am sorry, but it was your poor money-management skills at fault here, nothing else.

Besides that, did I tell you, with a gun to your head to take the trades ?

Case Dismissed. Neeeeeeeeeeext.........

On to today

Let's not get carried away with the weak Dollar THIS MORNING.

Gold and crude are both at the 4hr 50sma and I won't be getting overly carried-away until the 4hr 20 is crossed that 50.

Both made some good headway yesterday afternoon but moves like that need to pullback or relax and consolidate before moving on again.

Currencies aren't clear. The 60m has failed to cross above the 4hr 20 on both Euro and Cable just yet so won't be rushing out to buy those just yest, despite the 4hr CCI's being in the positive.

20's from the 60m have crossed south over the 4hrly 20's on Yennie and Swissie, but not not a lot of room to manouver on the Swiss with the 4hr 50 just 40 pips away. Might be a play TO that.

Yen's a mess, "sorry babe but you are".

Mypreference is for the runt of the pack Cable which is showing some signs of weakness and with Crude and Gold idling, he can have a little sniff round the yard at will.

I'Ll be looking to short this through the pivot

Strange Cako, one of my eyes is getting sore with a lump under the eye lid. My wife is an optician and she reckons it may need surgically removed. Pimps strategy hurts eyes..

Try these and get well soon.