Blessing 2 - page 100

Lotsize

Hi Iron,

hope that you are still arround.

First I'm still interested how the lotsize is calculated in Blessing, see the below-mentioned post.

Antomi:
Hi Iron,

somehow I'm confused with the calculation of the lotsize.

The reason is that in real blessing causes different lotsizes than is should according to the calculation.

In the attached excel-file (zipped) I calculated the lotsize as a function of the multiplier and level.

Since the incrementel step of the lotsize is 0.01 and the calculation gives uneven numbers the result has to be rounded (round up, round, round down).

But even if I consider these different possibilities, blessing gives me different results (see the excel file).

The correct calculation should be:

lotsize for a certain level = starting Lotsize x Multiplier ^(level-1)

Probably the calculation in the scribt is different.

Can you check that please?That is important. I have to understand the calculation otherwise I can't verify the results.

Another question:

In the case that an EP happens and the total equity false below the initial account value (e.g. lower 10.000, 4 pairs each 2500), what would you suggest?

I started the system again but with a lower amount (e.g. 9600, 2400 for each pair) which is below the critical value (2500).

I guess to take these cases into consideration one should start with an amount of lets say 12000 and to portion each pair 2500 instead 3000. That gives more room for dips.

Best

Antomi

Secondly I observed a strange behaviour:

For backtests I usually use for the initial account $2,500 and the portion is set to 1.

According to my understanding I should get the same results with an initial account of $10,000 and a portion of 4.

Unfortunately this is not the case. The result is different.

Any explanations for that?

Best

Antomi

Forward Test

To all!

Hi, here is the third weekly report of my forward test. The first can be found in post 865, the second in post 936.

This time I was again not so fortune. In 2 weeks Blessing had to except 2 EP-stops.

Now only 3 pairs are still in the game in order to provide enough breath for each pair.

Is Blessing still a blessing? Let's see how it works.

Since I learned from this experience I started a new forward test again with 4 pairs, but different settings.

If some one is interested he/she can watch it live:

Alpari-MetaTrader

Login: 788038

Password: ha7dhag

server: uk.mh-mg.demo.alpari.co.uk

Best

Antomi

Files:

alex84:
GO MARKET AUS is a ECN who starts at 0.01 lots and steps 0.01

10 cents a pip

MArgin 200:1 available

Anybody tested them live ?

Hello Alex,

What trading platform are they using?

Best Regards,

George

georgedim:
Hello Alex,

What trading platform are they using?

Best Regards,

George

MT4

gomarketsaus dot com

lron:
All,

Blessing works on an ECN. It's up to you to understand how your ECN provider works. Most ECNs will only allow you to start at .1 lots and then go up from there (.1, .11, .12, etc..). But you do the math.

That means, to safely trade Blessing on an ECN, you would need $25,000/pair to trade. That's the facts of life.

v/r

GO MARKET AUS is a ECN who starts at 0.01 lots and steps 0.01

10 cents a pip

MArgin 200:1 available

No NFA Rule...

Anybody tested them live ?