Blessing 2 - page 47

segaaa1:
daily profit trading 4 pairs is ~150-200$...

with 3000$ and 4 pairs? i believe your broker is ibfx? if all of them trading Accounttype "10" you are guaranteed for disaster even with one pair. If your account type is 1 (standart) eventhough u have nano account the profits you are pocketing is very nice I would say!

Togu:
Looks fine to me. What is your daily profit trading 4 pairs?

daily profit trading 4 pairs is ~150-200$.....

segaaa1:
daily profit trading 4 pairs is ~150-200$.....

How much is your deposit and your which broker you use? can you please post your statement

Regards

Starting Balance: $10,000 (November 3, 2008)

Current Equity: $13,274

Max Account Draw Down: 10.2%

Minimum Free Margin: 3625%

Demo from November 3rd to Now for Blessing 2 4.6

If you are interested in viewing the demo LIVE, here is the following demo information:

66.114.120.23:443

Login : 5327078

Investor : olm6zqz (read only password)

holyguy7:
Starting Balance: $10,000 (November 3, 2008)

Current Equity: $13,274

Max Account Draw Down: 10.2%

Minimum Free Margin: 3625%

Demo from November 3rd to Now for Blessing 2 4.6

If you are interested in viewing the demo LIVE, here is the following demo information:

66.114.120.23:443

Login : 5327078

Investor : olm6zqz (read only password)

Great result!!!

I hope u r trading live with it. 3 months with 10% DD is very huge success I wud say. I belive ur accounttype is set to "1". I'm trading live too and I've seen dd for about 10% floating and I was only trading one pair, so I'm kind of hesitated with my balance to trade 2 or more pairs.

MisterFX:
How much is your deposit and your which broker you use? can you please post your statement Regards

Live accaunt: ONIX-TRADE.NET

Begining balance, USD: 10000

4 pairs

Broker: fxstart

Question

Dear all

I would like to ask your help. I am backtesting the latest version of Blessing on demo. It is amazing. Big thanks.

I want to try real account but here is some question.

I am sorry I dont wanna vaste your time. I read all the posts and pdf file, but unfortunatelly some open questions for me: (sorry if you find it simple)

1. Initial account set: I have to write my open balance of my account? e.g. 5000$, or leave it default setting becuse it is not important-it has no influence? (I had an error message "your inital account less then your balance") and the trade was closed.

2. If I d like to trade on nano 0.01$, the EA would say recognize it with default settings or I have to set sg?

Thanks

Balint

InitialAccountSet is your deposit ($ on your accaunt), if MM on, lot is 0.01, if MM off u can set lot manual...

here is a statement from tested last year looks very good

regards

segaaa1:
InitialAccountSet is your deposit ($ on your accaunt), if MM on, lot is 0.01, if MM off u can set lot manual...

Thanks for your answer.

On Alpari it started 0.02 despite MM is on. Why?

Why is so important the initial account set? The balance is changing continously.

Sorry but It is not clear for me.

Thanks

Balint