Martingale EA - page 94

wolfe:
Thanks kayvan, I'll check out both the indicators you posted.

first of all i am really thankful . of what you are doing.

one question :

is it possible to add an option ,to be able to put consecutive . buy and sell with a grid size, above and below the previous candle with the equal lot size ?

believe me, it will make make again a revolution in it`s way.

kayvan:

one question :

is it possible to add an option ,to be able to put consecutive . buy and sell with a grid size, above and below the previous candle with the equal lot size ?

believe me, it will make make again a revolution in it`s way.

Anything is possible, please spell out specific examples for me to build on.

I thank everyone for testing, and pointing out potential problems. I have to check out for the night.

Keep testing, and provide examples of any problems.

Happy testing. We'll get it done right.

wolfe:
Anything is possible, please spell out specific examples for me to build on.

assume. with kayvam method true .when buy triggered .it puts 0.1 - 0.1 - 0.1 - ..........buy orders with equal grid size above the previous candle . and v.v for sell.

Hey guys...I just got the exit and I am up 3.3% in 24 hrs...using the Last_Entry_Filter = true...at a WFM of 2bucks/50%. Pyramid=true w/doubling on the Cable M5 with a 2 lag kayvan.

ES

P.S. He He we talk our own language here...I just re-read what I wrote...too funny, what the hell is a kayvan lag?

Folks,

where have you ever seen a coder with an attitude like this...? I mean yeah there area lot of good people here and all that....but we have a coder at our disposal...we are hundreds of readers and I know a lot of us are holding back as wolfe could get overwhelmed with upgrades...

but really wolfe is giving his "all" to this...and this thread has been filled with thoughtful posts carefully considering wolfes time...

Ok so I do not get an exact exit tonight with the WFM when I should have...but I am not bothering wolfe with that just now...I think the value includes the swap or something like that anyways...

The point here is that wolfe communicates with us everynight...non-stop...we are getting spoiled...at least I am anyway's...

ES

P.S. I enjoy my tfx nights...it grows on you...and if you have not noticed I love to write about my passion....non-stop hehe I get so much joy from this and I just can't imagine making money at the same time someday

Thanks wolfe, I normally change PC once or twice a day only. Because, in the middle of a cycle, the next pc must be nearby to continue the trade, can only monitor the trades from office or anywhere else. If this happens again, I will sure post a trader's tab image. I do not think many of us disconnect so often, but, in a martingale, we have to catch up exactly where we left after disconnection or power failure or reboot. As you say, we will see if anyone else have problems with this. Thanks, glad this is a stable version.

PC=power connection

not..

Personal Computer...right?

ES

sivach:
Thanks wolfe, I normally change PC once or twice a day only. Because, in the middle of a cycle, the next pc must be nearby to continue the trade, can only monitor the trades from office or anywhere else. If this happens again, I will sure post a trader's tab image. I do not think many of us disconnect so often, but, in a martingale, we have to catch up exactly where we left after disconnection or power failure or reboot. As you say, we will see if anyone else have problems with this. Thanks, glad this is a stable version.

sivach:

A quick question before I have to go to work:

Sivach, please tell me if you are changing the actual computer you are running the EA on. That would be bad. I gotta know, your message is unclear.