My new indicators ! - page 6

This is looking really good, Baba -- stay on the path.

Baba_master:
hi non of the indicators repaint i will explain how are they coming and where are they coming from ,different currencies are different better other settings other template ,im trying to use no stop and no target , im not over yet , you dude (color/pattern/size) indicator histogram is not tv game colored box ,if you want i can also make tv game ,how can you know the calculation by the looking to say how good they are let me release it then say that, its strange from you .

Baba_master:
its very obvious that who is the pip mangler whos judging without having them member of jul 2 post man shame on you get out of my thread this guys he thinks he is a police man ,man i hate police man that judge ,and take care of your words dude other time im asking something from newdigital he showed up and said nonsense also ,go away bye , adios . im trading my own system buddy this is only interest ,

pip mangler was our famous spammer with 80 usernames. Just one guy with the other username (pip mangler). Does not want to leave us alone for 8 months already. If threads/systems are going to be very successful so he is spamming it. Forget about.

Hi Baba, I am new to this forum, not new to markets... I like your job so far and I see it has some nice future...

I have a question here as I see you are posting very nice 4 hour charts that actually speek for them selfs in terms of trend detemination.. now I also looked at a 1 min chart you had posted before wich has a very nice oscillator done by you (BMJMA) wich I was thinking if you would plan to make "timing" in 1 min with this oscillator... I was figuring out how would this oscilator look with a signal line added giving very good timing entry signals... (see example)...

So having a clear trend on the 4H chart then this signals on 1 minute would make a very competitive entries for some very nice sweet scalps...

By the way I am very active at Traderslaboratory.com you can see there my work, It would be interesting if we can interact on the development of some scalping strategy out of your very nice indicators... cheers Walter.

Files:
timing_idea.jpg  262 kb

sorry for the this post, did not see attachmnet before... lol

sorry for this post did not see attachments before... lol

hi

hi walterw and welcome to TSD forum ,personally i dont like small timeframes idont like to be busy with metatrader long time ,that indicator is developed now you can see your answer on the show thanks for your idea and energy i dont like doubt if the line is passed if not who can i ask this and that i want colore closed bar only colsed point are important for me , and guys im not changing everyday im setting power indicators im sorry i have to extend the release date i said max next week now that is already passed so i extend the time but i aint lie guys ,babas dont lie .

Files:
alpari2_bak.gif  35 kb

hey this is a bit off topic but i was wondering where you got your major citys times from? would you mind sharring that script/indicator?

thanks.

I believe that's clock v1_2. Here it is.

Files:
clock_v1_2.mq4  17 kb

Hello walterw,

where could I find those indicators as shown on your chart?

Hi baba_master would you please show additional charts?

thanks

Hi Skinnypig : the indicators had not been realesed yet, Babamaster is working on them (he is the author) and we expect he will post them soon... cheers Walter.