My new indicators ! - page 4

No problem

Baba_master:
hi guys as you see from the shows im building it still im working on i need to test it ,i didnt lie i will give the system but let me go till i feel its good enough, its a trend trading system which trying to use longterm concepts for having positions in shorter term and im also trying to filter false signals ,tx

Thanks for the updates. Just wanted to help, that's all.

Archer

Who wanted to see the choppy market

look you canot have entry this is what happens to the signals , this is the market of usd cad im trying to minimize the datas also, its verry heavy ,

Files:
choppy.gif  62 kb

Thanks baba

Thanks for keeping us updated BabaMaster

Archer

Be careful Baba,

Don't put too much indicators.

I prefer the first screenshot of this thread, with all the horizontal lines on different tf, but that's my point of view

yes you are right sir ,iwas just showing the level of improvment i do not want to make confusion ,the idea of this system is comming from daily longterm system and i do not try to change the main idea method im just using the diferend relible tools mixed by my graphical idea calculation and draw as new indicators which the main power of it is that it is noize free also it is feel free ,you dont take action, but when you take you take 4 enteries and you take for those time you didnt ,so the method is only geting sensitive by diferend kind of relible tools which i think its obvious by the name of the indicators ,but im goin to change the names all will have one name ,because they dont have external input so idoesn't make any diference for first release ,here we may get a sell signal , thanks boom

Files:
alari.gif  57 kb

Indicators

BabaMaster

You going to meld all the indicators into one 'machine' for final product?

I think youre running yout of room on the chart

You know I joke of course, but the first question was serious.

Archer

hi ,now there is enough data to trade on the chart i believe,in this system these datas are important and we canot only see as a histogram alone like the firt shot in this thread we also need to see the position of the histogram bar ,the data are :

Daily jma Divergence,Convergence cross, 12,5 phase 0 ,maybe better other phase,maybe no difrence , and we confirm that with my own LSMAJMAEMA for repaint confirmation becasue we trade 1 timeframe lower so bars breaks ,

then SAR JMA(5) Trend with manipulated settings.

then with my own JMACD With MUilt confirm i believe thats nice one,

then volatality pivot Jma(3) trend with manipulated settings.

then LSMAJMAEMA acceleration

one last crazy daily confirm .

thats it

last changes

guys its getting good now i want to test i soon give let make sure with all the settings then,thanks.

Files:
now.gif  63 kb

Very intersting. Looking forward to see how it develops. Nice job.

Baba_master:
hi guys i was long on Din thread trying develope some ideas i made new indicators using MTF jma signals and hidtogram history and great use of lsma ema plus haiken ashi calculation and combining all from diferend timefarme for H4 barchart timeframe still is not done till then i wana show you the picture ,what you think ?

Looks like it

Baba_master:
guys its getting good now i want to test i soon give let make sure with all the settings then,thanks.

Looks like it's coming together Baba....keep it going Bro!

HH